Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Personable

Excellent App, only using exchange credit, you can bring trafficking to your store, free of charge. Since this is a new App, there is not much related store. Therefore, it is necessary and important that as many people join the exchange, and then it will be a big help in bringing trafficking to the store, in contrary of paid Ads on Facebook! Tnx on that free App! https://designformsofart.com

Saphrim

Great app with lots of potential. Great help from the team if you have any problems installing. Have noticed increased traffic already - this will undoubtedly improve as the user base grows. Good job. www.saphrim.com

Mahoganyfair

I love this app and will be using it again in the future as my business grows

Original Film Art

The app is new but, after a few small bumps in the road, I see that my ads are displaying as promised. Easy to install and very low-risk to try out. I hope it gets more users to widen the site pool.

Tansfashion

Early days yet. Its a new app and I think once they get some of the bugs out it will be a great way to advertise. One problem I find is some products advertised on my site do not coincide with the products I sell but I'm sure as time goes by they will fix this. I have been using this app for 7 days now with over 300 reach and only one click. I look forward to a long business relationship with Varinode as their service is very helpful.

Wilberforce Watches

Early doors at the moment, but seems to get me a fair amount of traffic and the ads are placed well so it integrates with my site well.

Give it a go!

Seacare Dead Sea Cosmetics

This app works great! Traffic increased

Modern Kennedy

Modern Kennedy,

A great way to get early traffic to your site! Very easy to get started and understand the analytics. Would recommend to friends!

Fishbone Airsoft Co

Strange app but it somehow working. I spent my 100 points on 6 clicks from nowhere. I am selling military stuff on my page but I can see that other products are places randomly completely not matching minE. Probably i won't see any difference to traffic. Obviously I will have to pay for extra credits to support my own campaign.

Hugh Harriott Llc