Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Eagles Eye Group

So far so good.. product views are up.but no conversions yet..ill wait and see what happens before my next review..

Unique Pet Supplys

So far so good looks to me like a really good program I'm excited to see the results I really like the idea of the partner program

Collectors Today

Very practical app and gives a fair exchange. Thanks

Little Smashers

Easy to install, easy to use and very quick to show results. Got additional traffic to the site within 1 day and everyday since starting.

Juicia

What a brilliant App...I am yet to see conversions...but traffic has definitely increased. Brilliant idea!

Nikkis Beauty Emporium

This a really great app, I would recommend it to other business owners

Dulceymax

Convenient way to get free traffic for your store. Support is fast to resolve issues

Mais1mix Com

ainda não tive resultado com esse app irei esperar mais um tempo para saber se é bom ou não

Familiar Territory Store

We love the Ads app. We have seen visitors come to our store simply because of this app. Very easy to use and a friendly staff make this a must-have for any Shopify owner.

Austyns

It is easy to set up, I am not sure how effective it is, I haven't seen any increases in traffic. But is easy to use and won't hurt anything. The one thing that I would like to see with this app is the ability to KNOW where my ads are posted. I am a little uncomfortable with someone just "telling" me that oh we posted your store on other's stores, I want to see for myself.