Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Justenufstuff Online

it is a very good way to put your products on other sites to be seen

Epiphanyejewellery

I am happy with this application. The traffic on my website has increased. I recommend this application.

update of the 18.8.2017
The App stopped working after few days . so i uninstalled it.

Sanders Online Marketplace

This app has been very helpfulin the marketing of my product!!

Westsidepro

It was a very nice one varinode for what you did ok.....Am in love with you guys, Thanks

Behr Mountain Gear

I really like this ads program too early to tell if its driving sales yet. One thing I did notice was it sometimes put my adds on my site that seems a little weird.

Lashaholic

I love this app. Very easy to use. Easy to link with shopify. I highly recommend it!

Aragons Sporting Goods

I am glad that I am able to get my products out there with free ads and the ads on my site look good.

Techpax

Great app for free advertising. Although some products that are displayed aren't really similar to what I sell. This, however, should be fixed as more people join. Overall, I think this is a great app for advertising.

Soho Charlotte

I love this app. I use this in conjunction with Shopify, and the exposure I have receive has helped. I'm looking forward to seeing what these next few months will look like. I do recommend this app.

Screen O Rama

Very easy to use and install . Great way to generate traffic . The ads seem to be fairly well targeted as well .