Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Mjgalleries

I am just thrilled to have the option to help find my shop using these ads. Very professional.

Rock A Bye Baby Box

I recently tested out Ads by Varinode and unfortunately I wasn't over the moon about it at all.

1. Once my added the code to my site to start having ads from similar stores displayed on my website, I noticed that either:
a. products were not populating
b. products that were completely irrelevant to my company were being displayed. I reached out to support and they told me to go broader in the niche selection. However what I found is if you click on one of the links and that site sells an array of products, then the rest of their products start showing on your site even if they are not relevant to your store.

Granted- some products were correct but the negatives out way the pros there.

2. I also noticed that my own ads were being displayed on my website. So if someone clicks on it then I'm charged those credits even though they are already on my site. Not a good feature to me and kind of shady.

I will say the support team was very responsive and that's why I gave them 3 stars. I know this is a new app and I'm assuming there is not a lot of companies that sell baby products using it yet so that's why I was having these issues.

Maybe down the road I'll add it to my site again and test it out. But for now I'm not willing to sacrifice the quality of my brand new site to be an early adopter.

Wandering Gypsy Art

This Ads app is the Simplest way to get your product or service in front of qualified customers. It has a strong place in our marketing plan.

Cheap Chimney

The ads are a simple way to get your site out there to other sites. I've seen clicks and site visitors coming from these ads. My only complaint is that most of my partners are not really relevant to me, but for a free app it's working out great on www.cheapchimney.com

Regularfit

Great app that helps you bring some traffic to your store in no time!

Yourturnkeystore 88

I'm currently happy with the app - allowing my products greater exposure, which is always great for a new website like www.esenya.com
Visuals are very important for my products and Varinode does the job.
Thks.

Silks In Bloom

I highly recommend Varinode, traffic has increased and I'm looking forward to higher sales.

Love Wolves

It's good so far, exchanging ads is a good idea also, look to see more results.

Nemeji Business

Good so far. Seen an increase in views and whatnot. Will continue using it. :D

Womens Designer Fashion Hub

Great New Advertising Venue...Easy To Use...And Results Are Instant! Looking Forward To More Stores Joining! Awesome New App!