Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Romitzha

I think it's great. It's an easy, effective way to push merchandise. We've all clicked on a link or picture at the bottom of a page while shopping online and being directed to another site. It works!

Shalena Shopping

This app is great !! I just used it for a week and got some organic visits everyday. I believe I will get more and more later. Thanks !!

Surfin Bird E Bikes

Easy to use, ads look clean professional, easy to install, seeing more daily page views. I would recommend this app.

Independentvillains Com

I made my first sale within days of using this app . I can't believe it's free . As a business owner who doesn't want free advertising for their products . The more people that view the products on your "Partner Products" - the more exchange you get for advertising . It's a win win for everyone. Definitely recommend to everyone.

Uncork The Quirk

I have been receiving more traffic to my site after I started using this app! Hopefully this translates to sales soon.

Jab Boutique

I would definitely used it again and yes I would recommend to my friends. I had never had this much traffic on my website before. Love it

Seeable

I love this app because your products going on to other stores and yes I recommend this to anyone it is a awesome app.

Queen Royale

Getting legit traffic. Although I haven't been able to get sales, I know the fault is with my store not being set up to covert. Instead of blindly spending money to drive traffic, this app is great to figure out if there are conversion issues with your store. Great stuff

Mignons House Of Design

The concept seems to be good if one is not particular about what is advertised on their site. Since our shop's focus is faith-based inspirational products some of the partner products were not appropriate. We also did not receive any sells. Mignon's House of Design

Emerio

I could not see the value added by this app. I saw a lot of external product links via my site, yet not much improvement on visits to my store via this app.