Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Ruqiah Remedies

Very good app that has increased traffic but not conversions yet, similar performance to Google adwords but it's free with ad credits. I have also found their ads to be appropriate with my storefront.

Nationwide Filing Supplies

Great App! Easy to use. Does help bring more customers to my store which is exactly what I wanted it to do.

Daves Led Store

Nifty app that inspires consumer confidence

Newzing

Very easy to use and well made. Have only received very limited traffic, however.

Odds Ends Marketplace

So far so good. Haven't been apart of this advertising for long but excited to see future results. Thank you. :)

Hypnique Boutique

Great app, and very easy to use. I started receiving traffic at my store www.hypniqueboutique.com the very first day. It not only provides more traffic through ads, but also more exposure on search engines.

Carpoolcomfort

Easy install and friendly UX, my store www.carpoolessentials.com has benefited a lot from this great app.

Lifemadeeasy

I had a rough time getting started. But once I figured it out this app does excatly what it say it will do.

Working Class Coffee

Easy to install and attract new business through your shopify store!

Vanny Bee

This app is great easy to use. Any question support are quick to reply. I like the use of the credit system as it a cost effective way to advise your products. Its great