Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Jab Boutique

I would definitely used it again and yes I would recommend to my friends. I had never had this much traffic on my website before. Love it

Seeable

I love this app because your products going on to other stores and yes I recommend this to anyone it is a awesome app.

Queen Royale

Getting legit traffic. Although I haven't been able to get sales, I know the fault is with my store not being set up to covert. Instead of blindly spending money to drive traffic, this app is great to figure out if there are conversion issues with your store. Great stuff

Mignons House Of Design

The concept seems to be good if one is not particular about what is advertised on their site. Since our shop's focus is faith-based inspirational products some of the partner products were not appropriate. We also did not receive any sells. Mignon's House of Design

Emerio

I could not see the value added by this app. I saw a lot of external product links via my site, yet not much improvement on visits to my store via this app.

The Big Sports Theory

Glad I came across Ads by Varinode. As soon as we signed up the partner ads were linked to our store. The ads matched our shop's products perfectly. Looking forward to a profitable partnership going forward.

Zurinekole

Great app really help with getting the site the exsposure and traffic we are looking for

Fidgetdeal

This program is amazing! Not only are you supporting others in such a tough market, but other's are supporting you! I've already had many visits from different sites featuring my ads, which is easily trackable seeing the "referers" tab on shopify! Love it!!

Lissas Leggings

The Ads program is a cost effective way for stores, like mine, to get advertisements out to customers we may not normally reach. I highly recommend this app.

Any Platinum

Awesome app it definitely increases the amount of traffic and views to your website !!