Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Menabeel Accessories

This is a very amaing app that allow us as new businesses get free trafic. And it is easy to use, thanks

Good Dentist Goods

Thank you for Created very good App for Us. For our new business. This App. easy to use and easy to work. I really like it.

Big Sale 2u

I just started to using this app I believe that will do great work and easy install Very Recommanded.
I wiill Be Happy to share my success.

Sweet Pea Boutique

Good App. I used to to gain traffic to my website and it was free. I will update this review once I use the app a bit more. So far it been pretty simple and easy.

WanderBaby

So far it is working really well! I have 1316 vies in less than 24 hours! I purchased credits as a result and will be creating some new campaigns. I also added it to my other Shopify stores. One of which sold over $140K last year.

1-stop Men's Shop

Very intuitive and simple to use app. I can create traffic with ease with this app and it's very helpful that there is no upfront costs to accommodate for. Would definitely recommend for other users to that want to bring free traffic to their new store!

Summer HQ

Great app to set up some ads to share with with other Shopify website, encouraging traffic to be shared between your store and other stores.

Aqilabuy

Great app that gives me an alternative way to get more traffic for free. Just started to use it, I am waiting to see if it can brings me some sales.

HatBoyz

I would highly recommend this app as a source of free traffic if you can’t afford paid traffic. Excellent alternative.

NextLevelAccessories

AMazing, really works. Can't believe how easy it was to create the ads. fbajkfbljaebjlfbnajklbnfjklasnbjfbnsajfbjklas