Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Any Platinum

Awesome app it definitely increases the amount of traffic and views to your website !!

Hear Me Roar Kids

Nice app. So easy to install! I just wish more stores would join to share our ads. Come on! It's FREE!

Nutrastartrx

This app has great potential, i suggest any one that is looking for a way to promote their online business to get involved with it. It seems to be an app that is still growing which is always the best time to get involved. You may not see immediate results but i expect i will see more results as they grow and as i grow and essentially it is free promotion for you business.

Muriells Closet

Awesome exposures from an untapped customer base! This is a must have for new business owners!

Click Fire

Great app good advertising. Great idea.

Muskogee Mama

Very good program. Easy to use and set up ad exchanges. I can't wait to see how my next two weeks go!

Chiros

Great way to get more exposure.

Exxit

I love the idea of this ap. I was looking for free ways to market and this is great for me. The only downside is that I can't use this app while my store is behind a password& I was trying to use it to attract attention to the password page . but other than that, this app is perfect for efficient pricing.

Kicks4kicks

Love this App. Absolutely a great addition to my store.

Fazbima

It's worth having as this App help promote your product across various platforms