Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Univers Virtuel

Brings some clicks to my site so its working. I also like that the ads are the bottom and not intrusive.

Mykel Ankyn

Particularly useful application for Shopify stores because it drives traffic by ad sharing which means you don't have to pay to play. It is a very powerful tool since your products are hosted along with complimentary products from other stores. I love how the banner is located at the bottom of my site and does not hijack my site like GoogleAdshare. This application is the easiest tool of all to implement. You can be up and be running in seconds versus the endless hassle of ad placement in play to play systems such as Facebook or Google Merchant. You have to try it at least. mykelankyn.com

Pilgrimnyc

Love this service. Works really good to drive interest and traffic

Dxfforcnc

I was have some issue in my website and one of the support contacted me immediately and explain to me what is my wrong, really fast positive support now its working good on my website.

Olivia Graham Cashmere

Not for me, if you have a mid range product, and don't mind what shows up on your website then this is great for you. I have $$$ product and have a $25 product pop up on my site as a "recommended item" is not a good match. Think their concept is great just needs a few feature tweaks, if you could select/match your product price points, then this app would be great.

Living It Loving It

The ads on my store are sleek and fit in nicely with the look I want for my store. Since I am just starting out I hope this will create traffic to my store from the other participating stores. The more stores that participate the more we help each other!

Gel Nail Shop

Great app, very easy to install, and we had an increase in traffic almost instantly! I would definately recommend this app.

Jewelry By Tali

This app is a great way to get some extra exposure for free. It was easy to set up and any questions I had were quickly answered by the support team. I've only been using the app for a week, so I don't know yet if this app will get me more sales, but getting my products seen by extra eyes is always a step in the right direction. I'm hopeful and will come back in a few months and give a follow-up review.

Karlene Lindsay Designs

Great app, lots of traffic for exchange credit. I recommend every small business owner use it.

Aeveka

Easy app to set up, just sign up hopefully it will bring us new clients. www.Aeveka.com

Ilona