Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

xsportsfit

I used this app to partner with other store to show my ads, this is really a great concept of getting traffic to your product and store. will recommend to anyone who is struggling with higher ad budgets!

Salita’s Botique

I used this app to drive traffic to my store. The setup process was very easy and I enjoyed the breeze of creating ads. Looking forward to positive results.

NOW APPLICABLE

I just started using this app. Seems like a smart idea, but i will update this review after seeing results. Wish me luck.

HT&OB

Excellent application
Very worth using.
Easy to use and efficient and fast.
Too bad I did not take it down first
Highly recommended for nothing.
Thanks

KAG Aesthetics

Ads are super easy to set up and are effective. You will get traffic this would make a good combination when combined with campaigns on fb, ig, adsense.

Afzet Mode

So far so good we shall see. I just signed up and got setup. Wish me luck. Once i use a little more ill let you know. I cant say much about the app yet.

Initiative Future Group

It is good. I like it and would recommend it to other that want ads for their online business download it today.

Regal Products HQ

Served ads for others all day after installing but my ads were pending the entire time. Messaged developer and never got a response. Uninstalled.

Exclusive Print Studio

Easy to use hassle free I use this app on all my sites and can recommend it to anyone who wants to grow traffic

beauty@itsbest

i like the app - it works efficiently and seems to do the job of bringing additional traffic to the e-commerce shop