Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

cheapfashionz

a good app to help grow you traffic i am very glad to have this app it have helped me a lot with my traffic on my store..

The Kitchen District

So far so good definitely a tool to have in your marketing toolbox. We shall see the results it should produce.

UNQinc.com

I mean...it’s a great concept in theory. However, for whatever reason it just does not translate into meaningful traffic. Its not just this app, the other ad exchange apps have the same issue. I think the problem is that most of the websites/businesses that use the app/exchange are little boutique shops with little to no traffic, half of which are most likely completely abandoned. Hard to imagine quality traffic, or ANY traffic coming from these sites. I hope it changes...but not holding my breath.

Lucas

its nice app with nice features but needs work on user-friendly I see people having trouble with the interface.

ForeverTwenty7etc

Great results!! Definitely saw more traffic to my site almost immediately. Very pleased with the results from the site!

ILL REP

This app is awesome it helped out so much I csn't beileve how much it helped now I csn advertise my product

Swadeshi Boutique

Just now installed it. Very easy to create ads. waiting to see the final ad and the response of that ad. Will update soon with the impact from the ad. Thanks.

INNOVA-LAND.COM

je viens de commencer mais se logiciel me semble l'un des meilleurs

explication clair précise mais un débutant pourrais si retrouvé maintenant faut

voir se que cela donne dans le temps trés bien super application

Wowlooking

This app helps me lot in getting free traffic to my store and helped me in increasing my sales.thanks for help and looking forward for great sales.

Rock and Roach

amazing! i added an ad with very minimal effort and was extremely pleased with the outcome. just awesome!