Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Mignonstreasures

I'm impressed with this app despite the fact that there is no phone support and email is the only way to communicate with them. However, they provide an extensive FAQ page. Would be helpful if there were video tutorials and a user forum for us to share our experiences. I gave five stars because I got my very first sale with a conversion rate of 6.25%. Not bad at all.

Beloveddominator Com

This App installed completely unrelated content on my site, totally bring my site appearance down, It promised to exchange related content, but failed to deliver.

Holy Gains Nutrition

it has been very good so far extra traffic is always good

Dora Beauty

A great service and I can see increase in my website traffic since using it. Easy, simple and effective

Forever Free Clothing

Easy set up and instructions; make life on my shop (www.foreverfreeclothingllc.com) better!

Bespoke Built

Easy to set up with minimal intrusion. Works well with my site www.bespokebuilt.com.au

Travelwisetoday

This app is a great extension to my shop and complements it.

Sandlyn

Easy to use. Great concept- especially that it was a free. Support is quick to reply.

Auto Cave Online

awesome app, increases traffic like no other!

Reemyu

I am leaving this review with a great appreciation.

I installed the app without any issues and I made few ads to start with using 100 free Exchange Credits received from Varinode soon after installation. I was without a sale for seven days after launch but the very first day after installing the app, I managed to make my first sale. Just after few days I have nearly 20,000 reach at the time of this review.

I recommend this app for anyone and specially for startups to tap into the very specific traffic from partner stores. This is a very good concept and we are tapping in to a traffic which has a more conversation rate than the regular traffic which has not made a decision to make a purchase.