Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Mais1mix Com

ainda não tive resultado com esse app irei esperar mais um tempo para saber se é bom ou não

Familiar Territory Store

We love the Ads app. We have seen visitors come to our store simply because of this app. Very easy to use and a friendly staff make this a must-have for any Shopify owner.

Austyns

It is easy to set up, I am not sure how effective it is, I haven't seen any increases in traffic. But is easy to use and won't hurt anything. The one thing that I would like to see with this app is the ability to KNOW where my ads are posted. I am a little uncomfortable with someone just "telling" me that oh we posted your store on other's stores, I want to see for myself.

Green Wall Distributors

At this time this app is really new to my store but I find no issues what so ever. i would like to see more traffic being generated, I believe most of the stores that have this app are looking for more traffic. Not sure that any of the stores I am connected with have any traffic yet. But time will tell. All in all so far so good.

Dewdom

Verinode Ads is a must have app if you want to push your Shopify store to a wider range of audience. I recommend for every Shopify store.

A Dance Life

The concept is a good one, but you do not have any controll over what ads pop up on your website. Wel are a christian business that sells dance supplies to adults and children. After installing the app the very first ad that popped up on our website was for BDSM and adult sex toys.

Sports Armour

Very easy to use and effective app.

Gift Chest

Works as expected. Great way to get quality traffic without spending any money!

Baby Tush

Their "partner" ads for smoking accessories were showing at the bottom of my website that sells BABY CLOTHING! Do not download this poorly designed app. I lost sales because of it. One of my customer emailed me saying it was inappropriate for me to show these ads for smoking items.

Elite Enterprise Co

This app is a easy way to sell your products with paying any money.
I would recommend it.