Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Ozproducts

Great app. Working nicely for my store.

Mums2be Maternity

Great App! Easy to install. Seems to benefit my Store so far....

Tdi Fitness

Nice idea! This makes my store look more interesting and robust.

Great Leopard Apparel

awesome idea and it's been pretty good so far! The more ecommerce sites we add to varinode, the more effective we can be. Join this cross-advertising platform! It's free and you can also pay for more things if you'd like.

A Sense Of Style

This app is truly unique. It provides exposure that I wouldn't have had with very little effort.

Rystyle

UPDATE- FALSE ADVERTISING, " using for weeks without marketing"
.... I got the impression from the product description that its FREE to use and advertise, at no hidden costs or credit card needed, BUT you have to buy credits of at least $25 to advertise your products, Plus if your marketing is turned off, your website will still show other peoples ads and most are irrelevant to your stores theme. After uninstalling this app, the product pages now load much faster, making me think "whats in those ads that's loading into my pages?".
what the value compared to google and facebook ads etc
\/------ ORIGINAL POST ------\/
Great way to get your products across for free, But found some ads wer'nt relevant to my websites fashion category, well i guest if there isnt enough of relevant ads around then you have to spread out.

Shop With Tim And Liz

Great exposure and an opportunity to see what else is out there. Pay Forward, help fellow Shopifier's.

Amelie Max

Easy to install, like the concept.

Zarache

Might work for some style of website, but if you are trying to keep a reliable brand identity, then this isn't for you.

Ads were not at all relevant to what my customers visit my site for. Adverts for printers and vape kits don't belong in a fashion website...

Gave it an extra star for ease of use. Set up was very simple and user friendly.

- zarache.com

Kisumu

Ads by Varinode has been a big help for us, we are just starting up, no cash in hand for running expensive add and marketing. thank you very much.