Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Betterjustbuy

Good app. free advertisement. Should deserve five star!
www.intechzion.com

Sage Circl

Only been using this app for a few days and it has already increased traffic to my store. I m just not sure if we are getting billed or charged for every click of our products?

--> sagecircl.com

Bauers Surplus Store

Great except I have over 700 products and it will not let me search for them to place an ad I can only use the few that it shows me. I'd give 5 stars if this was fixed

Jayeoncare

great app. gives traffic to my store.

In The Mood For Books And Lingerie

Only a week or two into using this app and it is slowly building traffic to my store. I imagine as more take the app up the range of potential buyers will increase and hopefully traffic.
Easy to use.

Theblueberrybox

its a great free app that isn't hard to install on your website. They give clear, concise instruction and their support has always been helpful. Downside? My own products show in the "PARTNERS" feed, and I feel like I'm paying if people click my own products in the add feed, but I don't actually know if I do or not, I hoe they can fix it so that your own stores products will be omitted from your sites product feed.

www.theblueberrybox.com

Delicious Homewares

Great so far. Lots of extra exposure of my products on other websites!

Dealsleague

Nice app. Using it on my store www.DealsLeague.com

Univers Virtuel

Brings some clicks to my site so its working. I also like that the ads are the bottom and not intrusive.

Mykel Ankyn

Particularly useful application for Shopify stores because it drives traffic by ad sharing which means you don't have to pay to play. It is a very powerful tool since your products are hosted along with complimentary products from other stores. I love how the banner is located at the bottom of my site and does not hijack my site like GoogleAdshare. This application is the easiest tool of all to implement. You can be up and be running in seconds versus the endless hassle of ad placement in play to play systems such as Facebook or Google Merchant. You have to try it at least. mykelankyn.com