Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Tansfashion

Early days yet. Its a new app and I think once they get some of the bugs out it will be a great way to advertise. One problem I find is some products advertised on my site do not coincide with the products I sell but I'm sure as time goes by they will fix this. I have been using this app for 7 days now with over 300 reach and only one click. I look forward to a long business relationship with Varinode as their service is very helpful.

Wilberforce Watches

Early doors at the moment, but seems to get me a fair amount of traffic and the ads are placed well so it integrates with my site well.

Give it a go!

Hops To Home

Early stages at the moment but i can see i have recieved some views and one click through so far. I can see that this would generate more traffic so looking forward to improved results over time as traffic grows

Seacare Dead Sea Cosmetics

This app works great! Traffic increased

Modern Kennedy

Modern Kennedy,

A great way to get early traffic to your site! Very easy to get started and understand the analytics. Would recommend to friends!

Fishbone Airsoft Co

Strange app but it somehow working. I spent my 100 points on 6 clicks from nowhere. I am selling military stuff on my page but I can see that other products are places randomly completely not matching minE. Probably i won't see any difference to traffic. Obviously I will have to pay for extra credits to support my own campaign.

Hugh Harriott Llc

HELPED WITH SET UP GREAT SERVICE

Coco Et Louis

It seems like they are off to a fairly good start for a new app.

Stateofg

Easy to set-up and get started. Trying it out for now to see if it is able to drive some traffic, we shall see.

Poustinia Gifts

Excited for increased cross exposure especially during the upcoming holiday season!