Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

EY Shopping

Wasting of money and time.. no response I spend a lot of money, its not free and also no response after buying traffic... And also they are using boots so your website can goes to spam. People that dont have knowledge of whitehat SEO are using this. Because Its totally blackhat.

September 25, 2020

Hi there,
We've looked into your account, and see that you have your campaign max-bid set to the default value, which is very low. This is real-time bidding platform, which means you are competing against other merchants to get traffic. If you are not receiving any traffic, it means your campaign max-bid is too low. You can reach us at support@varinode.com if you are unsure how to adjust your campaign max-bid. The traffic is coming from other merchants using the service, not bots as you have alluded to. You have only received 2 visitors from our service, so if you're receiving more clicks that looks like bot activity, it's coming from elsewhere. Also, this app is an advertising service, not an SEO app.
Cheers,

fair4trade

es ist einfach perfekt, gute Auslastung.....würde Sie immer wieder verwenden, sehr empfehlenswert. Einfach ausprobieren und sehen was passiert....

LUSHDROP

Just downloaded app. Will see if give traffic and then will change to 5.
Will see if give traffic and then will change to 5.

FLOWCHA FashionxBeauty

Easy to use and designed to help you make best choices for the products you want to promote. Just started so will be back to give more details on the results.

Zero Gravity Collection

I saw this app come up in my settings as something that could help my shop, so I downloaded it. I just finished putting up my first ad, so I am just waiting to see the results of it but so far I like it.

Nature Brought

first try, don't know yet. We will have to see how this works out. Can not make a decision if i don't know how it works.
Not sure yet how much support this will provide. Everyone says that they are the best but do not offer any support for anyone. We will see. Not sure how to explain it in any detail yet. First try. Most companies or employees don't actually reed comments left by customers. I t is there for a formality and does not serve a real purpose.

Barnaby's High Quality Supplements

I have used this app for approximately 3 weeks, so far it has been a very effective way to get clicks to our store. We have used the pay per click and found it to be cost effective. I didn't give a 5 star only because we have used it for a short time.

bluteethstore

Complete Waste of money, thousands of viewers BUT barely any engagement, probably a 1% conversion rate, Wasted my money utterly disappointed.

September 12, 2020

Hi there, If people are not clicking-through on your ad, it typically means that the images you've selected are not resonating with the viewers. We would advise that you try using different images, and try targeting different category/subcategories. Also, you may want to have more ads running, and adjust your campaign max-bid to be more competitive. Just like any ad platform, you would need to A/B test to improve your results. If you need further assistance, please reach out to us at support@varinode.com

ElevenDD

easy to use and navigate creating ads quickly and effectively. would recommend to friends and businesses.

CaBella4

I have just created the account. So far, seem likes a grat app. Easy to use and set up. Only was able to rate four stars due to I do not know if the app brings in traffic to my store yet.