Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

SOPHIE'S

Starting out - app wants me to give 5 stars now. Interesting concept. Will see and update review later.

Deleted it the same they. Showing Shisha ads on my premium boutique store.

MediMaxSupply

This is stealing. I charge my account with 50 dollars. In less than 24 hours with one visitor to my store, all the money was spent. I don't get it.

Aliyaly

I am just using this app. I will tell something after the test two to three days. I edit my review and explain my experience with this app thanks

U.S.A.-HairGallery

So far I like the app, seems easy to use, just started using it, hopefully it will be beneficial, so i will give an update
Update deleted the app did not work on my store. Sorry

LOLLYPOP

I downloaded this is app and deleted it and weeks later random ads are popping up on my fashion boutique website. Not a good look. Not happy! Please remove your coding or whatever else you need to keep these ads off my site. Pls!

Studio Pillows

Cannot wait to go through the $25 that I spent to test these ads. The ads they place on your site cheapen the look of your site. Cannot wait to be done with this $25 and delete this ap.

BanjaraHandicrafts

This app might have a bright future if it's got the sources to deliver what it promises. At the moment it's got no resources and it basically does nothing. I wonder why people are giving it five stars when it doesn't even function at the moment.

UniqueSimple

Horrible and malicious app! Did nothing for traffic after paying and now I CAN NOT remove it from my site. After uninstalling, it loads before my site loads and FREEZES my site and causes pause before loads. The company will not respond to my 5 emails, Shopify-app support emails, or phone calls. My last resort is to pay a Shopify expert to help me eradicate the remnant code. STAY FAR AWAY!

shopinjunkies health store

(MY REVIEW IN BETWEEN DOWNLOADING AND BEFORE USING IT) Best app to advertise for free in other Shopify stores. hope it will help all those Shopify store beginners, those who are struggling for website traffic and good business.>>>>>(MY REVIEW AFTER DOWNLOADING AND AFTER USING IT) WHATEVER THEY ARE COMMITTING IS ALL FALSE, no views, no visits, no sale, everything is zero, AND ONE THING VERY IMPORTANT AFTER DOWNLOADING IT YOUR WEBSITE WILL BECOME SO HEAVY AND MANY ADS WILL ACQUIRE YOUR WEBSITE AND YOUR SITE WILL GO DOWN ACCORDING TO SEO AND GOOGLE SEARCH WILL DEMOTE YOUR WEBSITE AND YOU WILL FACE LOSE OF REGULAR TRAFFIC.

VAL ESTONE

Only time will tell, I have had this app for two days and so far: nothing! I do not understand why?.. :(. Meanwhile, products from other stores are being advertised on my store and it is frustrating.