Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Barriault Ranch

It's a Wonderful app, there was definite increased traffic immediately. Thank you!

Rvcoversdirect

I was really excited about the possibility the app offered. However, I was disappointed to see that you have no control over where the ads are placed on your site.

Hopefully, this will be a feature added in new editions.

William
RVCoversDirect.ca

Jabbergiggles Apparel

Great app so far, only issue I have is The other products don't mesh very well with my own and sometimes distract from my own products making them look very out of place on the website.

Fashion Hut Jewelry

Love the service! Thinks ts a great way to get noticed!

Matcha Market

Just started it, looks good, hope it will help us get more traffic to our website :)

Divvastyle

I like it. I have seen an increase in traffic.

Shopbodysense

Easy to use, like the structure, I can handle the setup. Just started but have high hopes, some of the preliminary numbers are encouraging. Plan on giving this a good test run. Customer service has been excellent.

The Sun Cat

Good app. Just started to use it on the free version and started to get a few hits. It seems to be working well. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Picha Scarf

1166 views in a day, very good app.

Purple Pirate Flag

Have been using for a week and yes more people are visiting my online store. I have found is very easy to use and add new products to advertise from my online store.Keep up the good work nice one.