Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

A Sense Of Style

This app is truly unique. It provides exposure that I wouldn't have had with very little effort.

Rystyle

UPDATE- FALSE ADVERTISING, " using for weeks without marketing"
.... I got the impression from the product description that its FREE to use and advertise, at no hidden costs or credit card needed, BUT you have to buy credits of at least $25 to advertise your products, Plus if your marketing is turned off, your website will still show other peoples ads and most are irrelevant to your stores theme. After uninstalling this app, the product pages now load much faster, making me think "whats in those ads that's loading into my pages?".
what the value compared to google and facebook ads etc
\/------ ORIGINAL POST ------\/
Great way to get your products across for free, But found some ads wer'nt relevant to my websites fashion category, well i guest if there isnt enough of relevant ads around then you have to spread out.

Shop With Tim And Liz

Great exposure and an opportunity to see what else is out there. Pay Forward, help fellow Shopifier's.

Amelie Max

Easy to install, like the concept.

Zarache

Might work for some style of website, but if you are trying to keep a reliable brand identity, then this isn't for you.

Ads were not at all relevant to what my customers visit my site for. Adverts for printers and vape kits don't belong in a fashion website...

Gave it an extra star for ease of use. Set up was very simple and user friendly.

- zarache.com

Kisumu

Ads by Varinode has been a big help for us, we are just starting up, no cash in hand for running expensive add and marketing. thank you very much.

Awesome Daddy

Great idea to get you more targeted visitors. Try it out

Joys Boutique Store

Easy to install and it looks good on my website and looks professional and gives your website a boost Like the big retail companies

Shophqbp

Great app to get more exposure while starting. Definitely recommend it to all new stores.

Mydoppelganger

Very good concept and easy to use, but it has a long way to go. The success of this app will depend on the number of sites using it, and the number of visitors those sites have- imagine being grouped with sites with hardly any visitors. I'm assuming that most of those installing this app have a low number of visitors, hence the need for this app.

Personally I haven't seen good results YET, but I'm keeping the app anyway and hoping for more users to join the bandwagon.

Rating it 3 stars based on personal experience- for what the app is doing for my site NOW, and not for the app's potential.