Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Gentleman Threads

So far so good for the free version. I wonder where these Ads are going though. Worldwide? or close where I am I at. I will find out more and post an update on the matter.

Karmodys

Love the exchange credits. Most of my initial page views came from using Varinode ads. It definitely works to help get exposure for your store!

Postzzz

What a fantastic Idea!! Thanks so much :)

Inspirationalshirtclub

Pretty useful app with they made it so you could target people more effectively other than that though it's a gd app

Hat Heaven 4

the app just freezes every time I want to edit my campaign. I'm willing to change this to a 5 star if it just saves my increases ad bid. I like the concept overall and it is a very good app but some functions don't work

Theofficialkittycommunity

Great app. Recommend to any shopify store owner.

Oldskull Paris Store

Apps easy to use and very useful to increase exposures of my products.

The Capital Dolls

Very good app, easy to use. It let's you advertise your shop online. Thank you.

Travelfood Curated Wines

I'm surprised by how quickly we started to get traffic to our page. Easy to use and view data to see which campaign is doing well. Very exciting and we look forward to this trend.

Betterballgolf

So it’s ok. I am hopeful the ad network will grow but I have seem some traffic and it’s only been a few days.