Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

EasiePlay

I used this app to drive traffic went well! Had no issues and starting up was a as simple as ever! Great App!

Senmit

Great app.And we can catch more traffic from other seller.We will recommend it to other friends.Thank you

TrapToonz

I like this app it really helps. Adding my products to other pages has increased my sales & that’s the best part.

1verse

its my first time using the app so im excited to see if it really drives traffic to my website.

promo enterprise

I got this app to run ads and it said it would import products from my store but then said that isn't a feature and so I have to do it manually

August 9, 2019

We don't seem to have any record of you reaching out with an inquiry, but happy to help you resolve the issue here. If you go to the Advertiser section, and click into one of your campaigns, you can click on the create Ad button. When you do that, it will give you the option to select one of your popular products, or search for one of your products in your store. When you select one of them, it will import that product to create an ad.

Classic Vintage Home LLC

Easy to use and for free. Looking forward to see the results. Seems like a great idea to market. Very happy

The Blue Hill American Denim Company.

easy to set up. just wished it had more detailed options. I find my product was like described right.

Waterlily Life

Really easy to use! They make it easy to create ads and give you the choice of which products to promote. Looking forward to the results!

Fashion 4 Millennials

Great app helps you get the reach you need! i love this app so much helped me get my first 10 sales.

Bech Bhai Bech

It is an amazing app, i can create my own customized ads in few clicks & target them for particular country & niche