Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Bauers Surplus Store

Great except I have over 700 products and it will not let me search for them to place an ad I can only use the few that it shows me. I'd give 5 stars if this was fixed

Rock A Bye Baby Box

I recently tested out Ads by Varinode and unfortunately I wasn't over the moon about it at all.

1. Once my added the code to my site to start having ads from similar stores displayed on my website, I noticed that either:
a. products were not populating
b. products that were completely irrelevant to my company were being displayed. I reached out to support and they told me to go broader in the niche selection. However what I found is if you click on one of the links and that site sells an array of products, then the rest of their products start showing on your site even if they are not relevant to your store.

Granted- some products were correct but the negatives out way the pros there.

2. I also noticed that my own ads were being displayed on my website. So if someone clicks on it then I'm charged those credits even though they are already on my site. Not a good feature to me and kind of shady.

I will say the support team was very responsive and that's why I gave them 3 stars. I know this is a new app and I'm assuming there is not a lot of companies that sell baby products using it yet so that's why I was having these issues.

Maybe down the road I'll add it to my site again and test it out. But for now I'm not willing to sacrifice the quality of my brand new site to be an early adopter.

Mscountrygirls

It was easy to install! Havent seen alot of traffic yet but will have to wait and see. I think the more people who install and use it the better traffic will be. So give it a try and lets find out.

1 2 3 5 Next