Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Zohify

Super easy app to create adds in partner network

Epic Stars

Awesome definitely worth checking out.

Super Discount Wholesalers

Great ad easy to use boosts traffic. Highly recommended app!

Looking Queens

This App is great and I will continue using it as It meets my store need. I will be recommending this App as well to my friend and perhaps every Shopify users.

Lbdiabloo

bien pour le moment à voir par la suite

Infinityfit

Interesting app ...starting to know it better, very good for small biz, and definitely would recommend to others.

Sheesh Shop

Love it. Great app. Helped me get my products onto other stores. Can't wait to see how much it improves sales!

Octopushop

très bonne application pour son e-commerce

Canny Creations

Great app and a great idea for marketing!

Meanshoegameonline Com

After using this app for about 2 week, I did not see any progress to my page. All I saw was views which hit instantly once you place your bid. After I place three campaigns two never pushed through until I raised bid and it was instantly over 1000. No clicks no store visits and no revenue. This app is just good for actually setting up campaigns and your campaign may end up on your own page, if you click it, you will loose credits for your own merchandise. I only suggest using this app if your are practicing. You will not receive any revenue from this app. I found after I was encouraged to use more credits the numbers changed immediately with not hits/clicks. kinda a waste of time if your actually trying to get traffic to your store.