Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Jorge The Design Passion

Great way to get good traffic to your store for free. Love the idea of sharing traffic!

My Wink Deals

I am just getting started and still learnining.I work full time so this is my side job..I do love Shopify for all the support.I have already made some sales and am working towards my goal.

Prissy Pups

Although I haven't been on the Varinode for long I have good feedback on partner products displayed on my site. I'm looking forward to seeing more growth along the way!

Clariluz

Great app, working well and hoping to get more exposure thanks to Ads.

Stellerdeals

Wonderful app; getting views on my products excited to see the outcome

B O T I

Gave this a 3 star as it displayed inappropriate ads (condom ads) on my website that had no relation or similarity to my products and had to remove it. Other than this issue I found the app worked well otherwise.

Ultrasale4you

I generate traffic. This app to grow any business!
Amazing! Totaly Free Traffic--uhhhhhhhh Great Job

Everything Village

Very helpful app, looking forward to positive results! ~ www.babyseekers.com

Meriloo

Very easy for newbies to use. Love the exchange credits (free) for marketing activities! If you lack marketing team or budget, this would be perfect for starters. I wish we get more free exchange credits. Overall, great app! Enjoy.

Sun And Moon Clothing

Easy to use and now I have more traffic to my Estore because of it.