Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Always Hustle Apparel

Worked well and now I'm going to see how it profits me. I would suggest using them for your own products.

Soul Mist

good fsdfs gssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Sassy's Diamond Boutique

I used this app to help me create more traffic to my site which will help me to generate more sales.

ElwadeStore

تطبيق رائع من فريق عمل رائع يستحق الكثير من الاحترام والتقدير على هذا المجهود الرائع الذي لا يقدر بثمن

Opulent Dezignz™️

3 Star- Using this App for the first time. Will review App again once I see results from this usage.

CookHouse King

Very Better results creating app. Must have for shopify store traffic and sales. Great ads showing experiences.

Megalith Montres

Yes, this app is really useful , you would use this app beacause there free trafic . And do I like yes I like

Atlas Wear Official

They said the max ads is 10 when the math on their FAQs suggests 200. I emailed them to ask why my ads were deleted. Since I asked, they removed the beautiful ads previously on my site with ugly t-shirts that literally look like dog poo. It is clearly on purpose because they don't change with a refresh of the page as usual. I'm a kid trying my first small business and I hope I'm mispercieving, but this service seems spiteful.

July 1, 2020

Hi there,
As we had expressed to you through email, there needs to be a balance of those participating in the exchange. If there is a merchant, like yourself, that is creating absurd amounts of ads, to monopolize the ad spots, naturally, it would be difficult to maintain a healthy exchange ecosystem. Perhaps, you could consider the other merchants using the app, and how your actions affect others participating in the exchange.

Also, the ads shown on your site are dependent on which merchants are bidding, at a given time. It will change frequently as a result. It has nothing to do with you sending in any inquiry.

Cheers,

health-for-live

Really Cool working, i just use this app and im very excited to see how it works. How many Visiors i get i don't know but who don't work who get nothing. I like this Ad and it is like Facebook but better working.

chain + charm

this app was installed to help drive traffic to website. currently awaiting results to assess success level - UI is not great and neither are instructions.