Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Facbooks

this website did nothing for me apart from ad their own ads on my website without my consent !!!!!!!!!!!!! so very useless in my opinion.

Angelfacedresses

Kept getting ads on my website that were exactly like my products and instead of helping me it was make a competition.

Sisters By Choice Designs

I had removed Ads from my shopify account after using it successfully a while. I just recently reloaded the program but it won't work right. At all in fact. I have emailed support 3 times and have not even gotten a return email. Looks like I will soon be removing the app again.

A Dance Life

The concept is a good one, but you do not have any controll over what ads pop up on your website. Wel are a christian business that sells dance supplies to adults and children. After installing the app the very first ad that popped up on our website was for BDSM and adult sex toys.

Baby Tush

Their "partner" ads for smoking accessories were showing at the bottom of my website that sells BABY CLOTHING! Do not download this poorly designed app. I lost sales because of it. One of my customer emailed me saying it was inappropriate for me to show these ads for smoking items.

Adjbabi

A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME, if there was 0 Stars that just what it is worth. A TOTAL SCAM!

Epiphanyejewellery

I am happy with this application. The traffic on my website has increased. I recommend this application.

update of the 18.8.2017
The App stopped working after few days . so i uninstalled it.

Bluetoothforyou

what a joke of an app!I went to the partner website to see if my products were advertised not ONE was there!Good think that I removed it in time,I was basically advertising someone else's shop without anything in return

Mignons House Of Design

The concept seems to be good if one is not particular about what is advertised on their site. Since our shop's focus is faith-based inspirational products some of the partner products were not appropriate. We also did not receive any sells. Mignon's House of Design

Emerio

I could not see the value added by this app. I saw a lot of external product links via my site, yet not much improvement on visits to my store via this app.