Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Megalith Montres

Yes, this app is really useful , you would use this app beacause there free trafic . And do I like yes I like

Atlas Wear Official

They said the max ads is 10 when the math on their FAQs suggests 200. I emailed them to ask why my ads were deleted. Since I asked, they removed the beautiful ads previously on my site with ugly t-shirts that literally look like dog poo. It is clearly on purpose because they don't change with a refresh of the page as usual. I'm a kid trying my first small business and I hope I'm mispercieving, but this service seems spiteful.

July 1, 2020

Hi there,
As we had expressed to you through email, there needs to be a balance of those participating in the exchange. If there is a merchant, like yourself, that is creating absurd amounts of ads, to monopolize the ad spots, naturally, it would be difficult to maintain a healthy exchange ecosystem. Perhaps, you could consider the other merchants using the app, and how your actions affect others participating in the exchange.

Also, the ads shown on your site are dependent on which merchants are bidding, at a given time. It will change frequently as a result. It has nothing to do with you sending in any inquiry.

Cheers,

health-for-live

Really Cool working, i just use this app and im very excited to see how it works. How many Visiors i get i don't know but who don't work who get nothing. I like this Ad and it is like Facebook but better working.

chain + charm

this app was installed to help drive traffic to website. currently awaiting results to assess success level - UI is not great and neither are instructions.

Be Specific

just started using this app about 5 minutes ago but so far so good. I'm a beginner with all this and yet navigation has been a breeze. I'll update if it actually creates some traffic for me. hopes are high

Mom pet store

Very great! I love this app very much. Thanks for introducing this to me I appreciate it very much..

zhibo tools

Don't use it, cheating you to recharge has no effect, and recharging has no effect and cannot be refunded. This kind of scammer doesn't know how to pass the shopify review!

June 19, 2020

Hi there,
All ads are manually reviewed before they go live, to ensure the quality of the ads in the marketplace. This process may take time, depending on how many ads are in the review queue. You had the app installed an hour, and your ad had not been reviewed during that time, which is why your ad was not running. You would receive an approval/rejection email once it has been reviewed. Also, in order to use your deposit, you need to create a campaign based on Ad Cash, which you did not do. If you require a walk through on how to use this app, you can reach us at support@varinode.com

Topdips Sg

Free ads are good but the paid app minimum CPC is $0.25, it is even more expensive than FB Ads.. madness

June 19, 2020

Hi there,
Comparing ads through this app, with FB Ads, or any social media ads, isn't really comparable. FB Ads are "low-intent" traffic, given that those browsing through FB aren't in the mode to shop, but engage with their friends. For FB traffic, once they click-through, you need to get them in the mode to shop, and get them excited about buying your product.

Traffic that comes through this app, is "high-intent", given that the source of the traffic comes from individuals already browsing other stores. These people are already shopping. They are in the mode to shop and buy, so you just need to get them excited about your product.

So while FB Ads may end up being cheaper to drive traffic to your store, the quality of that traffic will not compare to high-intent traffic coming from other stores. In the long run, FB Ads may end up costing you more, as their low-intent traffic will not convert as well into sales.

Wardrobe-Companies

The ads are effective but there needs to be ways of gaining credits. 100 is not enough to start with.

Sea Boo

Amazing way to get traffic to your business website! love this app and how simple it is to use and get results.