Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Wasserion

I CANT REMOVE THE ADS after uninstalling the app I DONT WANT THIS APP REMOVE YOUR ADS ASAP !!!! not good

November 21, 2020

Hi there,
It looks like you still have the app installed. If you go to the Partner Ads Settings page, you can disable the display unit from there. Alternatively, you can uninstall the app, and it will remove the ads as well. If you uninstall the removal might take some time, as Shopify's system doesn't always notify our servers immediately of the uninstall. If you need assistance with this, please reach out to us at support@varinode.com.

Mrs.Dollar

Not sure if this is working,but it's worth to try.The website is simple but a bit lag,will find out how it works by myself. Use my referal code to receive 100 credit for free: 1e8b066fbfaf43f9931951d13afceb22 I allocated 200 credit for bidding but keep showing “Campaign max-bid not competitive enough. Increase max-bid, to increase views.”Got 0 result Meanwhile i'm providing free traffic for others.

Monarkgroupstore

hello I just unsintalled your app and revoked all acces on my store. You guys made a lot of damage on my store. you change all themes and some of my themes the files are broken. Remove your ads on my site I contacting shopify support.

Masktoy

Add partner product modules that are not part of our products on the home page of our website, and change our webpage at will, which will result in traffic loss of our website, junk plug-in app and advertisement implanted into our website

November 13, 2020

Hi there,
As mentioned in the app description, this is an exchange service, where you show ads of other stores on your site, and in exchange, other stores will show your ads. If you do not wish to do so, you also have the option to stop showing the ads on your site, and use other means to fund the display of your ads on other stores. If you need assistance figuring out how to disable the ads, please send an email to support@varinode.com

The Krazy Kart

Useless App . Didnt got even a single conversion from this app. Further, it occupies alot of bottom space of my website's page. Better you o for Google Adsense and earn money rather than this tp exchange program

October 29, 2020

Hi there,
The app is designed only to provide high quality traffic to your store. Whether they convert into sales, is entirely dependent on whether your storefront is optimized for sales. If you have not built a storefront that promotes trust, has a professional design, appropriate product offerings, suitable pricing, and attractive images/copy, you will have difficulty getting sales no matter which advertising channel you use. If you need more insight about this, feel free to reach out to us at support@varinode.com.

HealthyShop.Online

Thats disaster , iam trying to reach you guys with a simple question even,,but total ignorance from your side,,is iit this app still alive at all?

October 20, 2020

Hi there,

Yes, the app is very much alive, and helping thousands of merchants with their advertising. If you require assistance, you can contact support@varinode.com. You can also find assistance through the FAQ.

SmartCH

The worst customer service ever!!!
Can someone from support reply to my emails???
How can i get a refund for what is left in my account? Need to cancel this ASAP

October 7, 2020

Hi there,
All ads are manually reviewed by a member of our team. This process may take some time depending on how many ads are in the queue. Happy to assist you further if you reach out to us at support@varinode.com

Brooklyn Monroe

Terrible. I've had this for 3 days and not 1 click. I even chose the paid option where your ads are given priority and still nothing.

October 4, 2020

Hi there,
We've looked into your account, and see that you are getting moderate-low traffic, but enough to get insights on the quality of your ads. You should not assume that just because someone views your ads, they will click on it. Fake clicks are not something permitted on this service. The fact that people are not clicking on your ads, should be an indication to you that your ad images are not resonating with the target demographic. Just like any other ad platforms, you would need to A/B test your ad images, titles, price, and target demographics, to see what works. We also recommend having 5 to 10 ads running concurrently. If you need assistance, please feel free to reach out to support@varinode.com.

Home Office Chairs Plus

This is annoying as I installed the app and saw loads of illegal ads hence I removed the app but the ads are still showing!

October 1, 2020

Hi there,
Sometimes it takes Shopify a little longer to notify our systems about the uninstall. It looks like it is no longer showing on your site. Also, the only ads being shown are from other Shopify merchants participating in this service. Shopify does not permit any illegal products being sold in any of the stores, so the likelihood of the ads being illegal are extremely low. If you go to the Partner Ads section, you can specify the targeting of the ads you want displayed on your site, or you can simply disable the ads from there as well. If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@varinode.com.

The Cub Haven

I used this app, and set settings accordingly. This app at first featured pleasant things(ads) on my website. THEN, it started featuring literal drugs on my store. XANAX, cocaine etc. I was actually warned by a nice known customer. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. You can literally lose customers. PLUS this company features its own ads on your website...not other peoples. This is literally a terrible app, and if I find a way... I will report this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7