Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Kizzy's Things

easy to use haven't seen any results yet but love it so far. Will update as soon as I have used it awhile and have a much clearer review to give.

Pio Industry

easy install premature for a 5 stars.3 stars so far if it works in a few weeks I'll give it 5 stars

The ProductPushers

Potentially a great app but it has its drawback.
It does need more input to get it to work and I already ran into a problem on the first use. I sell cellphone accessories and found that there is no category for cellphones or its accessories? In today's world of cellphones, tablets and computers, you have no listing for it?

Crudge

I need results before I can give this app a five star review. I want to see if at least close to 50 views a day, and if I succeed a purchase from my store. Then this app will get a five star till then. I'm giving it a 3

Ball Raw Performance

Not building any traffic from this app. We thought this would standout with coins involved. We will wait to see if anything happens later. So far nothing.

Bedazzled Closet

I just downloaded it, it's easy to use and so far so good but I will come back for another review if I saw a good result. thank you

Petronas Closet

will let you know later just trying it for the first time. if it works fine will use it in the future

StyleSutraa

Creating the ad was confusing whether it is just one ad for one product or for all products in my Shopify. How can I use your app to advertise effectively to attract more traffic to our website?

BuywTrust

I am start using this app now to generate more traffic to my website . hopping to have more sales I am expecting great work from it . it is easy to install and to create the ads .

Mamaearthone

I don't know yet because I just started and I will give you five star when I see results. I would really be happy if it works.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6