Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Price: Free

Runway Envy Clothing Boutique

This app is useless. I have made several ad credit ads and it still shows pending for each. However the partner ads are popping up on my website which is unfair. I want my money back. Deleting app

Spice-Land Wholesale

Installed and added cash credit also trying to run ads but still showing status pending. emailed them but no response. never had this type of experience through out any shopify third party apps. now can you tell me how can I cancel this subscription and get refund that cash credit? and finally let us know how we can uninstall your app from our store completely? including codes.
Thank you so much. hopping to get earlier response.

Joybbdoll

Terrible scam app! It's a fake app, be aware you can not get the REAL traffic! They'll set up traps to give you the exchange credits (which doesn't really work), and give them a good rating before you use the app; If you don't want their ads shown on your store you can charge for cash credits, bingo! the ads staus always pending! And no one response!

At-Home Rapid Testing

I see that people are displaying their ads on our site but my ad is still "pending" cant get any help?

Giltenergy

TOTAL FAKE ! ! ! The app ate my money with fake traffic from india pakistan and so on Zero sales, and fake customers subscribers TOTAL FAKE ! ! !

October 14, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. This is a traffic exchange service, so all the traffic coming through the network, is coming from other eCommerce storefronts just like yours. To ensure you are reaching the correct demographic, you would need to specify the country targeting when creating your ads. If you are receiving traffic, and not getting sales, it's generally a sign that your storefront could use conversion optimizations. It may help to consult Shopify Experts to help you with that. If you require assistance with it, feel free to contact us at support@varinode.com

Eurekaonline

This App eats your money like no other business. It is not intended to promote businesses but to milk them!!

October 12, 2021

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out. The only thing this app can do, is drive high intent traffic to your site. Unfortunately, if your site is not optimized to convert sales, it won't matter how much traffic you get. If you aren't receiving sales, you likely need to resolve the underlying issues, like site design, product offering, images, and/or pricing. It might help to consult with conversion specialists, which you can find the Shopify Experts community. Once you've gotten your storefront to a place with good conversion metrics, we'd recommend giving our service another try.

Gadgets 180

It didn´t perform well. I paid $10 to test the app and the campaign never run and still getting ads from other stores which is supposed not to happen if you paid.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your comment. To ensure the quality of ads running through the platform, all ads are reviewed manually before they are published live. Depending on how many ads are in the queue, this process may take as short as few minutes, to several hours. For those that do deposit Ad Cash, there is certainly the option to disable the display unit from showing in your storefront. You would just need to go into the settings to disable it, which it sounds like you have not done. If you need assistance with that, feel free to reach out to us at support@varinode.com.

ImageDiscern

This app will run on your store if your credits are 0.....
So this app runs adds even if you don't want it to run when your credit is finished(your store is used to generate profits for the app and you get nothing :) ). More than that ... If you pay for the adds it will cost you a minimum of 25 cents per click ... cheaper everywhere else ....oh and one last thing ... if you contact support, you can wait more than a week to get a reply ..... Overall Rating is -100 Stars.

Shop Diva Couture Fashions

Do not install this app, I just did and it wiped my whole theme and home page. i have to be getting shopify to help fixing after uninstalling

August 12, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Looking at your website, it doesn't appear that any issues are present. If you need further assistance, we'd be happy to guide you through the process, to make the most of our service.

IMPACT BOX

I have removed the app, still have a lot of code and calls from that app removal and they dont reply to the support request.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10