Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

G. Code Hair and Beauty

this app is really easy to use, but it is too early for results to give a full review. I look forward to seeing the results

ShopMigdia

I used this app for first time in my store and is is a great acquisition tool. I'm so happy with. Thanks for the excellent tool.

Aye shop online

I am currently testing it and it seems to be doing okay for getting a traffic. I mean what do you expect if you are using a free plan. I will rerate this in the future.

Dacubes.com

its great app they allow you to drive traffic to other store just like patnership.i recommend to other dropshipper.

SOPHIE'S

Starting out - app wants me to give 5 stars now. Interesting concept. Will see and update review later.

Deleted it the same they. Showing Shisha ads on my premium boutique store.

Crudge

I need results before I can give this app a five star review. I want to see if at least close to 50 views a day, and if I succeed a purchase from my store. Then this app will get a five star till then. I'm giving it a 3

Ball Raw Performance

Not building any traffic from this app. We thought this would standout with coins involved. We will wait to see if anything happens later. So far nothing.

Laza Hint

Very good do great,just like it ,do easy to use,I recommend it to anyone else about website get this done

Skywalkshoe

good one to use , just staretd using it now completely free so im looking forward to see the results

Nastishop

j'aime bien cette application ça ma aider pour que je puise faire la publicite de ma boutique en Line