Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

BabySuppliesPlus.com

I just started using this app, it's actually very useful and I like it. I would suggest this to any new commerce business or anyone who uses ads to promote business.

Calysta Starr

This app is amazing. It is really allowing me to control and increase my traffic to my dropshipping site.
10/10 I highly recommend.

justbeingfancy

This app is really great! I got so much traffic and it’s helping me get my business known. I just wish there was a way to get the people who see my products to click on them and bring them to the store.

GadgetMe

This app looks very helpful so far and I’m pleased that this is there so that other start ups can get a grip and some sort of friction without having to spend a huge amount on target fb ads

FuegoGear │ The Hottest Deals

After looking at the one star reviews I reconsidered using this app. Basically I'm not interested in having other people's products on my site. It does look kinda scammy.

June 2, 2020

Hi there,
Sorry to hear that this app is not for you. Is there something in particular that confused you about what this app does? If you could let us know at support@varinode.com, that would be appreciated. We're always looking to improve, so your input would be valuable. The point of an Ad Exchange, is to show ads on one another's store, to exchange traffic. Also, we do not use a layouthub.liquid file, so that file likely came from some other app you're using. It's probably best not to suggest deleting this file, when you're not clear which app uses it, and for what purpose. Our app immediately stops showing ads, once we are notified of your uninstall.
Cheers,

Esto Us

Nice App to make our Ads. Really helpful and easy to manage our Ads...New vreating methods included to app..

Befeni USA

Cool app idea. We're very interested to see how this works for us. New to running native ads on our site, so we're pretty anxious.

Covid-19 BeSafe Shop

I used this app and it really helps to my store up, the influx of new customers is amazing, it really helps when the budget is limited

shofolo plus

esta aplicacion es muy buena , ayuda mucho a tener mas ventas .
me parece una buena opcion para tener clientes y tener mayor reconocimiento

Low Exciting Deals

I love this app, It really helps my business go to the next level ! Thank you Varinode for helping us in e commerce