Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

EY Shopping

Wasting of money and time.. no response I spend a lot of money, its not free and also no response after buying traffic... And also they are using boots so your website can goes to spam. People that dont have knowledge of whitehat SEO are using this. Because Its totally blackhat.

September 25, 2020

Hi there,
We've looked into your account, and see that you have your campaign max-bid set to the default value, which is very low. This is real-time bidding platform, which means you are competing against other merchants to get traffic. If you are not receiving any traffic, it means your campaign max-bid is too low. You can reach us at support@varinode.com if you are unsure how to adjust your campaign max-bid. The traffic is coming from other merchants using the service, not bots as you have alluded to. You have only received 2 visitors from our service, so if you're receiving more clicks that looks like bot activity, it's coming from elsewhere. Also, this app is an advertising service, not an SEO app.

bluteethstore

Complete Waste of money, thousands of viewers BUT barely any engagement, probably a 1% conversion rate, Wasted my money utterly disappointed.

September 12, 2020

Hi there, If people are not clicking-through on your ad, it typically means that the images you've selected are not resonating with the viewers. We would advise that you try using different images, and try targeting different category/subcategories. Also, you may want to have more ads running, and adjust your campaign max-bid to be more competitive. Just like any ad platform, you would need to A/B test to improve your results. If you need further assistance, please reach out to us at support@varinode.com

Electronics Superstore Depot

Easy to create an ad. Just add money select your produce how much you bid for ad space and fill out little info and let go.

It was easy however there are issues for example cought it before I lost too much money. Paying .55 per click app said 26 clicks my page tracking said 18 visitors so out $9 of the running add there was $4 I paid for and never seen. I am glad I seen it before I lost too much. I sent message to support about this doubt anything will be done.

New Attraction

I used tis ap to help ADVERTISE, THE DESCRIPTION doesnt say theyll put other store products on your store thats completely not related!!!

August 17, 2020

Hi there,
If you go to the Partner Ads Settings page, you can set the category/subcategory targeting fo the ads being shown on your site. If you require assistance with this, please reach out to us at support@varinode.com

Elizabeth St. Outdoor Dining

This app has done nothing to boost sales or traffic. They say it's free, but it's not! DO NOT RECOMMEND

August 14, 2020

Hi there,
We have looked into your account, and see that there are several issues you have not addressed, which has affected your ability to get views. As this is a real-time bidding platform, you are competing against other merchants to get traffic. The competitiveness of your campaign max-bid, will determine how much traffic you get. Your My Ads page currently shows the message "Campaign max-bid not competitive enough. Increase max-bid, to increase views.". You have your campaign max-bid still set at the default value, which is not competitive enough. If you edit this value, as the message suggests, your issues will be resolved. This is a free app, and will work as expected, if used properly. If you need assistance with this, please message us at support@varinode.com

SirenColour Cosmetics

是我见过的最垃圾的软件,完全无法删除也没办法去禁止他的运行!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

August 13, 2020

Hi there,
We are available to help resolve any issues you may have. Please reach out to us at support@varinode.com

mydedor

I paid $100 full of expectations. After that, I can’t set up a campaign or create an ad. I look forward to finding customer service help, but I don’t know where to find you. Who can solve my problem? What should I do?
ID:mydedor.com

When creating campaigns and campaigns, after setting up, there is no response after clicking "Save". The browser I use is CHROME
How can I contact customer service for help

August 12, 2020

Hi there,
Happy to help you figure out the issue. We are always available to help at support@varinode.com

babyshakes

Terrible! They don't tell you you'll be teamed up with explicit ads plastered all over your site. I don't judge - if that's your business type, but it definitely wasn't related to what I was doing. Thankfully they refunded my money.

July 26, 2020

Hi there,
All ads are manually reviewed, and truly explicit content is filtered out. Women's undergarments are not explicit content, and commonly found in any large retailer. If the ads showing up are not to your liking, you would just need to change the category/subcategory/gender targeting in your Partner Ads settings page. If you require assistance with that, please do reach out to us at support@varinode.com

Atlas Wear Official

They said the max ads is 10 when the math on their FAQs suggests 200. I emailed them to ask why my ads were deleted. Since I asked, they removed the beautiful ads previously on my site with ugly t-shirts that literally look like dog poo. It is clearly on purpose because they don't change with a refresh of the page as usual. I'm a kid trying my first small business and I hope I'm mispercieving, but this service seems spiteful.

July 1, 2020

Hi there,
As we had expressed to you through email, there needs to be a balance of those participating in the exchange. If there is a merchant, like yourself, that is creating absurd amounts of ads, to monopolize the ad spots, naturally, it would be difficult to maintain a healthy exchange ecosystem. Perhaps, you could consider the other merchants using the app, and how your actions affect others participating in the exchange.

Also, the ads shown on your site are dependent on which merchants are bidding, at a given time. It will change frequently as a result. It has nothing to do with you sending in any inquiry.

zhibo tools

Don't use it, cheating you to recharge has no effect, and recharging has no effect and cannot be refunded. This kind of scammer doesn't know how to pass the shopify review!

June 19, 2020

Hi there,
All ads are manually reviewed before they go live, to ensure the quality of the ads in the marketplace. This process may take time, depending on how many ads are in the review queue. You had the app installed an hour, and your ad had not been reviewed during that time, which is why your ad was not running. You would receive an approval/rejection email once it has been reviewed. Also, in order to use your deposit, you need to create a campaign based on Ad Cash, which you did not do. If you require a walk through on how to use this app, you can reach us at support@varinode.com