Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Gift Avenue Online

Still Testing it out. You have to be fair that you should let an ad run first before asking for a review rather than ask for a review before running the ad. How can we give a feedback if we don't have results yet?

Sure Trendz

start starting using app will come become when I can give a fair review - 3 Stars for being forced into making a premature review

blissbraidedwigs.com

i feel uncomfortable being asked to leave a 5 star review when i am barely installing the app.
hopefully this works for our store

Virtuous Mentality

well i will know when the traffic rolls in

Speed Keys

https://i.imgur.com/DSP1Yuk.png I literally get my own products showing up as ads

Multi Freitas

Acabei de instalar se for bom dou mais estrelas.

Eunikeboutique

belum mendapatkan hasil, nanti kalau sudah ada yang membeli baru di beri 5 bintang

Sexy And Fun Lingerie Shop

Not too bad. Seems great so far!

Taigasea

I was easily installed and launched. But I did not see the results. Despite I work in the category "Health & Beauty" the programs place the ads of clothes on my page.

Lq Planet

Easy to use. Since I'm very new to business need all the help with driving traffic to my site. Ads could be a bit more relevant to potential customers, however. My Dad saw one the other day selling fly fishing gear as I sell printed leggings inspired by nature and my brand is all about promoting animal conservation practices this is pretty off topic and not a very good look so I'm not sure how long I will keep this app.