Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Galvin Home

Just installed. Set up was easy. Will write more after I've had a chance to let it do its task. (Friday 23 August 2019)

My gorgeous home

i used this app to help me get traffic lets see if it works if it does then i'll come back and re-write this review

ionsshower

I used this app for a week, and didn't see such good results. Only one ad is showing, but I have created 5 to get more impressions. I had only 3 clicks on my ad for a week. I have disappointed(( But the app is working, and it easy to create ads.

HomeClinic

i still dont know how does this app works. just downloaded it. but i will leave another review in the future.

Soapvana

I haven't seen it wok yet, However, I can see it is not following google categories and it may be missing some. I sell bath and body products. Part of health and beauty is skin care/bath and body.

I sell custom soaps and putting them in home and garden is a disservice.

SKYPRINTS

Well, I've not yet used this app. Since I am now trying to, I shall actually give my rating and suggestion after using the app for a reasonable length of time. For now let me rate it 3 star until then.

One of A Kind Variety Empotium

Hola, This app was easy to set up and the feeling of positive reactions was formed also a taste of enjoyment. Will send reviews as more use is placed.

Ambitsiya Apparel

I used this app for traffic, good app. Love that it is free. Given three stars awaiting results from first ad

Covenant3fashion

Just started using the app the app is okay for now I do see increase Impressions so being patient to see if I can get better results on sales. So I will give it more time see how it work I just installed it

Beautyzone Online

try your product test see how it go no customer return our web facebook in store doing good not on website need help