Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Ball Raw Performance

Not building any traffic from this app. We thought this would standout with coins involved. We will wait to see if anything happens later. So far nothing.

Bedazzled Closet

I just downloaded it, it's easy to use and so far so good but I will come back for another review if I saw a good result. thank you

Petronas Closet

will let you know later just trying it for the first time. if it works fine will use it in the future

StyleSutraa

Creating the ad was confusing whether it is just one ad for one product or for all products in my Shopify. How can I use your app to advertise effectively to attract more traffic to our website?

BuywTrust

I am start using this app now to generate more traffic to my website . hopping to have more sales I am expecting great work from it . it is easy to install and to create the ads .

Mamaearthone

I don't know yet because I just started and I will give you five star when I see results. I would really be happy if it works.

People1stMetaphysics - Occult Goods, Holistic products & Rare Occult Books

Pretty cool app so far still learning about the ins and outs about this application but so far so good. We will see more about this app later.

The Beard Lab

Does exactly what it says! Great work!

Would recommend to anyone else looking to get more website traffic!

Lili's Home Boutique

Great concept, but I really don't like paying to advertise my products on my own website. Algorithm needs to improve so that my products do not show up on my own site. May re-install after a few months to see if algorithm has improved.

Kel online Store

I have used this app to set up my first ad with it... The process was easy, I'm looking forward to generating traffic for my store. Will be back to let you know how it turns out