Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Free

325percent

Great idea, I didn't get any satisfying results though. It also keeps placing the cross-promoted products on my home page whenever I enter their app; even though I've removed them from the theme code.

Kreme De La Femme Beauty Supply

I just started using this . so far I just posted my first ad. Ill come back to leave another one onces I figure all this out.

Vampire Ink

Just started this app and I must say that im impressed with the whole design now I can't wait to see how it performs

SAPATA

It is decent. Hopefully, I get a lot of sale. It is simple to set up. They also have additional feature in the app.

davistechgadgets

I just created my first ad I think. Im not sure I did it correctly, nor have I figured out how to import from my store.

Dogs' Bestie

Still waiting for results from this app -- not sure if it's worth the time, effort and slow-down of my Site Speed. Analytics show 2 clicks in twice as many days. So, I will return with an updated review shortly.

TheSassyBratBoutique

I'm learning it all still could benefit from categories being more niche orientated. Partner Ads that match your choices picked

Plush B Boutique, LLC

Creating the ad was easy. I will leave another review when I get results. Thank you!! .......................................................................

Eshopifiz

okay so here is my results, I paid $10 = $14 nzd for a test on this service vs facebook $10USD for advertising, yeah so I got 13 click on my paid ad and facebook I got 25 clicks, I don't know if that is great or if I will continue using the service, this wasn't all that bad of an experience. As for the Free advertising hehe I got 1 click, I am not sure this app is genuine. But they were fast to let me know I was out of credit. I am yet to hear back with real help on this. I want to see results and what is the best method to gain more traffic using this app.

www.dreamsindshop.com

i just found out about this app , i hope i get sells from it that i could give a second review about it. www.dreamsindshop.com