Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Snatched Hair LLC

This was a great application and i hope it get the traffic that i am looking for . i will update review soon.

Sofftex

i used the app and all ready works for me. i got traffic and i cant ask for more. i like the app. try it

Mean Greenz 2019

This app is so easy to set up. Took me about 5 minutes and nothing technical! I wish all apps were this good. Helps me with sales and no money for Facebook. This app is free and really great.

Send a Message In A Bottle

Just downloaded, very easy to use so far. Creating my first add and about to post. Thank you! Great app

Mère et fille

This App is very user friendly! What I particularly like about is the end result of the ad that you create that will be seen in other stores. On a white background that makes it look fresh and up to date. Thanks Varinode!

Fearlessorg

this is a great app to use especially for small business and i also likes the cool settings on it .

Angelformaldresses

easy to use, friendly and helpful team. much straight forward way to running ads and making more money! I love it

Smart Natty

So far I have used for 1 review, As I continue to use it and see how it works I will update my review. But so far it is seamless with Shopify, the url for the product in the ad is preselected (just make sure its right with a glance, mine was) which I thought was amazing! The ad photos for the product is easy to choose, shows all your products in the app, which I thoroughly enjoy. Overall Easy process, now lets see if I can start generating sales with it. 4 star just for usability alone, I will update to 5 stars if it really does start generating traffic

flywit

Great app that really helps me understand my audience and who I want to target my online store to. -

BAKAZON

I used this app for my Shopify store. It worked wonderfully! Helped increase sales in my online store.