Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Linda Rae's Home

I love the way this app works. It is very easy to set up and has a great look. I have been trying different apps for advertising. This one uses Items like the kind I have in my store.

Esmeralda Fine Jewlery

I used the app yo help me get better ads and more traffic and so far so good its working im hapoy and my store us doing better

Sage Notoriety : PLUGGD’N Keychains

I used this app for my shopify account found in the shopify app store. Ads by Varinode is an excelent app. Thank you for the easy set up.

Bigfoot’s Emporium

Using this app to help build and market my store. Do like how simple it is to set up advertisements.

Fable Road

The settings are user-friendly. Everything is set, now let's now see does it work. :) i recommend!

GETIHU HANDS-FREE

Ads with Varinode made my ecommerce buisness much easier to promote and i saw an increase in the amount of traffic my page recieved.

BlackAdobe

starting out this is going good but I don't know for sure how everything will go later on so wish me luck guys.

BlockchainStore

I'm leaving a 5-star review because it asked me to in order to improve the function of this app. Of course, it'll get deleted or changed pending future results.

Psypsi

I ussed these app to start understanding how works the marketing and the campains in shopify and in net.

LuxuryCo

Easy to create ads and target new customers. Would recommend to store owners struggling to make sales and getting traffic.