Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Dark Matter Uk

a good idea but i did not like the fact that there were ads automatically placed on my cart page which could draw customers away from the site right at the point of purchase. Also would be better it there was more control over how the ads on my site are displayed as there was no way to adapt it to my theme. I have uninstalled for now but will check back in the future for improvements

Hebe Skincare

Still looking into it. not possible to give a full review at this point

All Bikers Com

Interesting but brings some very heavy pictures or (the worst) videos. So the loading of my website is very slow because of this app. So, despite the fact that I find this app interesting, I have to uninstall it now.
Hope you will work on the optimization of the pictures weight.

Demaithili

I really like the concept its a perfect way to cross advertise and work with other shopify websites as we all have the same goal.
problem with this app is its displaying my ads in my store only and charging for me for credits.

B O T I

Gave this a 3 star as it displayed inappropriate ads (condom ads) on my website that had no relation or similarity to my products and had to remove it. Other than this issue I found the app worked well otherwise.

Perfect Blossom

It looks good as an application but specially for us no sales were generated.

Shophqbp

Great app to get more exposure while starting. Definitely recommend it to all new stores.

Mydoppelganger

Very good concept and easy to use, but it has a long way to go. The success of this app will depend on the number of sites using it, and the number of visitors those sites have- imagine being grouped with sites with hardly any visitors. I'm assuming that most of those installing this app have a low number of visitors, hence the need for this app.

Personally I haven't seen good results YET, but I'm keeping the app anyway and hoping for more users to join the bandwagon.

Rating it 3 stars based on personal experience- for what the app is doing for my site NOW, and not for the app's potential.

Bauers Surplus Store

Great except I have over 700 products and it will not let me search for them to place an ad I can only use the few that it shows me. I'd give 5 stars if this was fixed

Rock A Bye Baby Box

I recently tested out Ads by Varinode and unfortunately I wasn't over the moon about it at all.

1. Once my added the code to my site to start having ads from similar stores displayed on my website, I noticed that either:
a. products were not populating
b. products that were completely irrelevant to my company were being displayed. I reached out to support and they told me to go broader in the niche selection. However what I found is if you click on one of the links and that site sells an array of products, then the rest of their products start showing on your site even if they are not relevant to your store.

Granted- some products were correct but the negatives out way the pros there.

2. I also noticed that my own ads were being displayed on my website. So if someone clicks on it then I'm charged those credits even though they are already on my site. Not a good feature to me and kind of shady.

I will say the support team was very responsive and that's why I gave them 3 stars. I know this is a new app and I'm assuming there is not a lot of companies that sell baby products using it yet so that's why I was having these issues.

Maybe down the road I'll add it to my site again and test it out. But for now I'm not willing to sacrifice the quality of my brand new site to be an early adopter.