Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Something For His Weekend

Great App its good to share customers and products

Natural Action Center

Ads has been great!! Quick and easy to set up and my products are getting more exposure. Fantastic system, I recommend it.

Betterjustbuy

Good app. free advertisement. Should deserve five star!
www.intechzion.com

Sage Circl

Only been using this app for a few days and it has already increased traffic to my store. I m just not sure if we are getting billed or charged for every click of our products?

--> sagecircl.com

Bauers Surplus Store

Great except I have over 700 products and it will not let me search for them to place an ad I can only use the few that it shows me. I'd give 5 stars if this was fixed

Jayeoncare

great app. gives traffic to my store.

In The Mood For Books And Lingerie

Only a week or two into using this app and it is slowly building traffic to my store. I imagine as more take the app up the range of potential buyers will increase and hopefully traffic.
Easy to use.

Theblueberrybox

its a great free app that isn't hard to install on your website. They give clear, concise instruction and their support has always been helpful. Downside? My own products show in the "PARTNERS" feed, and I feel like I'm paying if people click my own products in the add feed, but I don't actually know if I do or not, I hoe they can fix it so that your own stores products will be omitted from your sites product feed.

www.theblueberrybox.com

Delicious Homewares

Great so far. Lots of extra exposure of my products on other websites!

Dealsleague

Nice app. Using it on my store www.DealsLeague.com