Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Free

Inspirationalshirtclub

Pretty useful app with they made it so you could target people more effectively other than that though it's a gd app

Ibyjs

This is an app that I would definitely use again. It seems to have driven some traffic to my store, and best of all, it is free.

Culture Comet

Noticing more traffic after using this app.

Pupper Lab

The app has a great concept. Easy to use and potentially can gain you additional traffic

Unique Pet Supplys

So far so good looks to me like a really good program I'm excited to see the results I really like the idea of the partner program

Austyns

It is easy to set up, I am not sure how effective it is, I haven't seen any increases in traffic. But is easy to use and won't hurt anything. The one thing that I would like to see with this app is the ability to KNOW where my ads are posted. I am a little uncomfortable with someone just "telling" me that oh we posted your store on other's stores, I want to see for myself.

Moore4you2

Okay app I haven’t used it yet so I’m anxious to see what it brings

Angels Corner Market

Works well i like it it works well installing was easy customer service was great.

Evlitegroup

Edited review.

after initial review, the guy that runs the service contacted me. app doesnt work on my firefox or desktop chrome(works with mobile chrome though) ie and microsoft edge. could just be my desktop settings. With the assistance got the ads running.

i am running in exchange mode, the 4 is because some of the ads displayed on my site have no images and make it look tacky.

in the time ive had it running ive displayed ads on my site displayed 800 times with 7 clicks, however my store ads only appeared 115 times on others sites with no clicks.

a tad concerned about that ratio. but overall happy.

Mack And Son S Electronics

It’s a really good app and it’s easy to use... there are a couple of things could be better but overall it’s a great tool!