Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Bonita Muanza

Yes I would recommend it to a friend because it's easy and simple to use which can attract people. Everyone wants something that is convenient and easy to use because simplicity is key. Thank you for making it easy to use! great app I would recommend it to everyone.

Imperial Games Supply

Good app. Just started to use it on the free version and started to get a few hits. It seems to be working well.

Glam World Online

We recommend the use of this app. It is very helpful and easy to create a simple ad for your shop. We will certainly use it regularly.

Homey D Love

This is an amazing app and has driven a good amount of traffic to my site. Highly recommended.

Resbin Shopndeal

I have installed this new apps and it is very easy. Expect good results from them.

Purevitaminstore

Easy to set up its pretty much all automated. It took a while for people to click on my ads but now I see more traffic to my store because of Varinode ads but no conversions yet.I would recommend it as it will increase traffic to your store at least. Check out the layout of the ads and also our store at purevitaminstore.com

Cheers!

Kwotees

Great at getting our t-shirts out there and viewed by more people. Can see some traffic coming from sites where the ad is being displayed. No sales yet from this but I can see that it has potential. kwotees.com

Custom Kids Furniture

The ads look nice on website and seems good so far. Waiting to see how much traffic it drives!

Mjgalleries

I am just thrilled to have the option to help find my shop using these ads. Very professional.

Rock A Bye Baby Box

I recently tested out Ads by Varinode and unfortunately I wasn't over the moon about it at all.

1. Once my added the code to my site to start having ads from similar stores displayed on my website, I noticed that either:
a. products were not populating
b. products that were completely irrelevant to my company were being displayed. I reached out to support and they told me to go broader in the niche selection. However what I found is if you click on one of the links and that site sells an array of products, then the rest of their products start showing on your site even if they are not relevant to your store.

Granted- some products were correct but the negatives out way the pros there.

2. I also noticed that my own ads were being displayed on my website. So if someone clicks on it then I'm charged those credits even though they are already on my site. Not a good feature to me and kind of shady.

I will say the support team was very responsive and that's why I gave them 3 stars. I know this is a new app and I'm assuming there is not a lot of companies that sell baby products using it yet so that's why I was having these issues.

Maybe down the road I'll add it to my site again and test it out. But for now I'm not willing to sacrifice the quality of my brand new site to be an early adopter.