Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Viral Clothing

Happy with this service!! Does exactly what it says it will, and helps you exchange traffic with other stores. Great idea!!

Uniquefortuneco

Took my money with no results scam

Prime Boxers

Very good concept! A free tool which can help generated free ads.

Ionic Epic Shoes

We have started using ADS week ago. Installation was very simple and we really like how it's not obtrusive on the main page. Couple of things that could be improved is to make sure partner ads contain images. We have noticed that several had grey boxes without product showing. It also feels that page load is little slower but we might be too sensitive. As a note, as publisher at first we picked same category of our product we have to use. We have changed it to complementing category since we didn't want to advertise competing products.

Yousofab

Great so far. Looking better as more stores populate which increases relavance.

The Invertabelt System

Great opportunity to develop better product awareness. I would recommend to all new and established business owners.

Matts Tools

Working well so far, hopefully will generate more traffic to my site.

Mellows Treasures

I love using this app! Varinode was very easy to set up and begin using right away. No coding was required and I liked that. It has already helped to bring new traffic to my shopify store www.melllowstreasures.com Thanks for the great idea and great app!

Best Store On Earth

I like the exposure this gloves me across other partners websites

Theleatherstore

I like this app. It was easy to install and it looks nice on my site. Now I am just crossing fingers for the conversions.
Give it a shot!