Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Curious Little Creature

Great idea and very simple to use app, definitely recommend this to others as well!

Crochetana

Nice App with great Idea for a win win situation between similar stores , this guarantees traffic interested in what you are actually selling

Silislick

Very common sense app. Exchange campaigns provide free B2B advertising. Requires little upkeep and has analytics to help tailor campaigns for success. Support was prompt.

Matstore16

Excellent Apps. Highly recommended!

Fiyah Jewellery

Excellent app for directing some extra traffic to your store. Easy to create ads and target demographics. Recommended!

99 Readiness Tactical

Good app and great addition to any shopify ecommerce store. It's easy to create ads and identify your target demographics. As soon as I added ad items I saw referral traffic!

Brand Store Online

It does what is says. EXCELENT

Pretty City

Wow! I already had a sale. I couldn't believe how easy it was to install and within days I had my FIRST sale. Thank you!!!

Londyn St

I like how it exposes your brand to other stores, cross advertising has proven to be a very powerful way to advertise on the retail industry. Looking forward to see more visitors on my store

The Jaded Workshop

I like how it increases exposure of your brand to other businesses like ours..