Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode | Reviews

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Thepakageshop

I really like this app its cut n dry and has a lot of potential. To be a new store owner it helped me provide quality ads for my store for FREE!!! That's the best partt FREE!

Gadgets 180

It didn´t perform well. I paid $10 to test the app and the campaign never run and still getting ads from other stores which is supposed not to happen if you paid.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your comment. To ensure the quality of ads running through the platform, all ads are reviewed manually before they are published live. Depending on how many ads are in the queue, this process may take as short as few minutes, to several hours. For those that do deposit Ad Cash, there is certainly the option to disable the display unit from showing in your storefront. You would just need to go into the settings to disable it, which it sounds like you have not done. If you need assistance with that, feel free to reach out to us at support@varinode.com.
Cheers,

BloomCommerce

cool, happy to use this and free to cancel anytime. i don't even need to add ads on my own page. i like this a lot. this is the type of apps the world needs.

A Few Southern Charms

Very easy to understand the steps.. You can very quickly and effectively make an ad that looks professional

lanuovavita

simply amazing just started it !!! and seems so helpful to your store, i recommend it highly from all apps

Luxurious Nitro

awesome to use application it helped us ( Luxurious Nitro ) gain way more traffic,, try it out for sure!

SHOP SPACE KITTEN

it helps alot love it would recommend :) jkdfbkjdbvljdfvahwfvhjbdvjdkb cdbvhsvgajhsdfbsjdbvjzsdbvdnf vbhdjfbgjksdbgmdsvbhzdjfbvzcv ljsdvbjsdkbvjlsdvbhadvbhjsdzbvljd

ImageDiscern

This app will run on your store if your credits are 0.....
So this app runs adds even if you don't want it to run when your credit is finished(your store is used to generate profits for the app and you get nothing :) ). More than that ... If you pay for the adds it will cost you a minimum of 25 cents per click ... cheaper everywhere else ....oh and one last thing ... if you contact support, you can wait more than a week to get a reply ..... Overall Rating is -100 Stars.

Store Galore

I have used this App to help advertise my products on my website, great, easy to use and follow. Fantastic

CS.tailormade

Great APP. I feel I can promote my product at zero cost. Also can let the customer some more choice.Simple to operate