Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Studio Pillows

Cannot wait to go through the $25 that I spent to test these ads. The ads they place on your site cheapen the look of your site. Cannot wait to be done with this $25 and delete this ap.

BanjaraHandicrafts

This app might have a bright future if it's got the sources to deliver what it promises. At the moment it's got no resources and it basically does nothing. I wonder why people are giving it five stars when it doesn't even function at the moment.

UniqueSimple

Horrible and malicious app! Did nothing for traffic after paying and now I CAN NOT remove it from my site. After uninstalling, it loads before my site loads and FREEZES my site and causes pause before loads. The company will not respond to my 5 emails, Shopify-app support emails, or phone calls. My last resort is to pay a Shopify expert to help me eradicate the remnant code. STAY FAR AWAY!

shopinjunkies health store

(MY REVIEW IN BETWEEN DOWNLOADING AND BEFORE USING IT) Best app to advertise for free in other Shopify stores. hope it will help all those Shopify store beginners, those who are struggling for website traffic and good business.>>>>>(MY REVIEW AFTER DOWNLOADING AND AFTER USING IT) WHATEVER THEY ARE COMMITTING IS ALL FALSE, no views, no visits, no sale, everything is zero, AND ONE THING VERY IMPORTANT AFTER DOWNLOADING IT YOUR WEBSITE WILL BECOME SO HEAVY AND MANY ADS WILL ACQUIRE YOUR WEBSITE AND YOUR SITE WILL GO DOWN ACCORDING TO SEO AND GOOGLE SEARCH WILL DEMOTE YOUR WEBSITE AND YOU WILL FACE LOSE OF REGULAR TRAFFIC.

VAL ESTONE

Only time will tell, I have had this app for two days and so far: nothing! I do not understand why?.. :(. Meanwhile, products from other stores are being advertised on my store and it is frustrating.

NitGo ShopZone

Good app and it is very useful for the free advertisement
Easy and quick method of advertisement and too free is very useful. It will give way to improve

promo enterprise

I got this app to run ads and it said it would import products from my store but then said that isn't a feature and so I have to do it manually

August 9, 2019

We don't seem to have any record of you reaching out with an inquiry, but happy to help you resolve the issue here. If you go to the Advertiser section, and click into one of your campaigns, you can click on the create Ad button. When you do that, it will give you the option to select one of your popular products, or search for one of your products in your store. When you select one of them, it will import that product to create an ad.

Gloray's Graphics & Designed Wear

I just installed this app in hopes of making sales. I will give my true rating I am giving it one star for now until after I experience it more to see how effective it is. Your instructions need to be more explicit.

shopo.vip

it is use less app and the ads never show , also when i want to remove it

i find th liquid: vnavs.liquid this one can not remove, and when you remove your site will be problem
this is hax app

mggoodies

The wait to see for a 5-star rating is over, it just got 4 stars removed! The app is useless. I set up a campaign with a max bid and then no sales whatsoever, not even traffic, not even impressions! 4.9 rating, oh please, this is because of ratings that are fake. I can not recommend installing this app.