Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Soapvana

I haven't seen it wok yet, However, I can see it is not following google categories and it may be missing some. I sell bath and body products. Part of health and beauty is skin care/bath and body.

I sell custom soaps and putting them in home and garden is a disservice.

SKYPRINTS

Well, I've not yet used this app. Since I am now trying to, I shall actually give my rating and suggestion after using the app for a reasonable length of time. For now let me rate it 3 star until then.

One of A Kind Variety Empotium

Hola, This app was easy to set up and the feeling of positive reactions was formed also a taste of enjoyment. Will send reviews as more use is placed.

Ambitsiya Apparel

I used this app for traffic, good app. Love that it is free. Given three stars awaiting results from first ad

Covenant3fashion

Just started using the app the app is okay for now I do see increase Impressions so being patient to see if I can get better results on sales. So I will give it more time see how it work I just installed it

Beautyzone Online

try your product test see how it go no customer return our web facebook in store doing good not on website need help

UNQinc.com

I mean...it’s a great concept in theory. However, for whatever reason it just does not translate into meaningful traffic. Its not just this app, the other ad exchange apps have the same issue. I think the problem is that most of the websites/businesses that use the app/exchange are little boutique shops with little to no traffic, half of which are most likely completely abandoned. Hard to imagine quality traffic, or ANY traffic coming from these sites. I hope it changes...but not holding my breath.

Sure Trendz

start starting using app will come become when I can give a fair review - 3 Stars for being forced into making a premature review

blissbraidedwigs.com

i feel uncomfortable being asked to leave a 5 star review when i am barely installing the app.
hopefully this works for our store

Virtuous Mentality

well i will know when the traffic rolls in