Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Sexy And Fun Lingerie Shop

Not too bad. Seems great so far!

Taigasea

I was easily installed and launched. But I did not see the results. Despite I work in the category "Health & Beauty" the programs place the ads of clothes on my page.

Lq Planet

Easy to use. Since I'm very new to business need all the help with driving traffic to my site. Ads could be a bit more relevant to potential customers, however. My Dad saw one the other day selling fly fishing gear as I sell printed leggings inspired by nature and my brand is all about promoting animal conservation practices this is pretty off topic and not a very good look so I'm not sure how long I will keep this app.

Dark Matter Uk

a good idea but i did not like the fact that there were ads automatically placed on my cart page which could draw customers away from the site right at the point of purchase. Also would be better it there was more control over how the ads on my site are displayed as there was no way to adapt it to my theme. I have uninstalled for now but will check back in the future for improvements

Hebe Skincare

Still looking into it. not possible to give a full review at this point

All Bikers Com

Interesting but brings some very heavy pictures or (the worst) videos. So the loading of my website is very slow because of this app. So, despite the fact that I find this app interesting, I have to uninstall it now.
Hope you will work on the optimization of the pictures weight.

Demaithili

I really like the concept its a perfect way to cross advertise and work with other shopify websites as we all have the same goal.
problem with this app is its displaying my ads in my store only and charging for me for credits.

B O T I

Gave this a 3 star as it displayed inappropriate ads (condom ads) on my website that had no relation or similarity to my products and had to remove it. Other than this issue I found the app worked well otherwise.

Perfect Blossom

It looks good as an application but specially for us no sales were generated.

Shophqbp

Great app to get more exposure while starting. Definitely recommend it to all new stores.