Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Barnaby's High Quality Supplements

I have used this app for approximately 3 weeks, so far it has been a very effective way to get clicks to our store. We have used the pay per click and found it to be cost effective. I didn't give a 5 star only because we have used it for a short time.

bluteethstore

Complete Waste of money, thousands of viewers BUT barely any engagement, probably a 1% conversion rate, Wasted my money utterly disappointed.

September 12, 2020

Hi there, If people are not clicking-through on your ad, it typically means that the images you've selected are not resonating with the viewers. We would advise that you try using different images, and try targeting different category/subcategories. Also, you may want to have more ads running, and adjust your campaign max-bid to be more competitive. Just like any ad platform, you would need to A/B test to improve your results. If you need further assistance, please reach out to us at support@varinode.com

ElevenDD

easy to use and navigate creating ads quickly and effectively. would recommend to friends and businesses.

CaBella4

I have just created the account. So far, seem likes a grat app. Easy to use and set up. Only was able to rate four stars due to I do not know if the app brings in traffic to my store yet.

Assolutamentebag

Per il momento 4 stelle perché sembrerebbe una buona idea solo che devo capire bene ancora come funziona

lugzeries.com

Just started. Im excited and anticipating growth from this app based on its reviews. I'll give an update soon.

LemonTree Natural Skin Care

just started using this service, looks good and, easy to use, will upgrade review when i get results

Empress Speaks Apparel & Wares

I use this app to create ads for my online business. It does a wonderful job of producing eye-friendly advertisements. The best part is that its free! It would be better if they had the ability to show your ads on google/insta/etc.

...

Main Source 365 Tech LLC

Just started using it will update soon once i get a feel on how the ads perform for our online shop.

Setlux

I used the app for the first time and it looks like a nice app I am experimenting with it for the next days and I bet it will be helpful.