Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Broccologi

Seems to be very useful right now and has and easy to use platform to create my ads! I will continue to use this for sure!

Fandom Superstore

This is a great app for beginning to build traffic to your store.I found this very easy to use and it creates some great looking ads.

Mikes Kitchen Accessories

We absolutely love this app, it's a must have for your Shopify Store!! We promoted our Holiday Wine Sweaters, and received a lot of interest and sales, highly recommended!!

DisShopLLC

great adds fast simple and ready to go. 2019 autumn winter women long-sleeved sweater top joggers pants suit two pieces set fashion sportswear tracksuit outfit was simple.

pink-boutique-n-more

thanks for putting this app out there hope to get more traffic coming to my website but could do better

Baebe Goods

I love it! It is very simple to use. I was afraid that the ads will pop up too much but it is not the case. I will try it for a few weeks to see if we can generate any sales from it. Thanks

Giftf2you

There are more people visiting the website and therefore more customers actually come to buy products on the website.

BodyCon USA

Excellent. They had my actual ad running in less than 15 minutes. So, why not go with these guys. I don't even use twitter ads anymore since using them. thanks guys.

Shapewear.Boutique

Easy and fun to use. What a wonderful idea to put into action.
Looking forward to working with you

kcplugstore

This app is very helpful with bringing in traffic to my store! I definitely recommend this app if you need more sales!