Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode | Reviews

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Harkala

Mostly shows my own products (usually 3-4 of the 6) on my store as 'partner products'. Of the remaining 'partner products' shown on my store there are usually one or two that are in the same niche as mine. In fact, there are instances when a product I also sell is shown on my store as 'partner product' from another store. I wrote to them about this around a week ago, but they are yet to reply.

Thebuyhops

I used this app and i didn't know how the well it was going to work but now i earning money for ads...Thank you

Vibedd

Works Great, got me some clicks to the store, and I simply used the credit I was given without buying anything

Sierra Blue

Can't wait to get more traffic and see results, so far the app is easy to use! We will see how sales get influenced shortly!

Healthy Paw Life

Easy to use and easy to setup. Just launched so we will see how the advertisement performs. Nice job so far!

Super Stream Shop

I used this app to help me get my store out there, as well as help others not exactly interested in my products to go for others' products.

Night Lily Beauty

Really cool app! So glad we came across it and looking forward to seeing what more it can do for us! Thank you Varinode!

Fleur Sublim

En phase de test pour le moment ! mais j'espère avoir de bon résultat et plus de retour positif plus tard

Offers Express

I found the app excellent, being able to place my products in other stores and receive many visits in my store, thanks to the developers.

Seiya Shop

Recommended app, it is helping me to get more traffic to my website.
It is very easy to use and simple!