Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Aragons Sporting Goods

I am glad that I am able to get my products out there with free ads and the ads on my site look good.

Techpax

Great app for free advertising. Although some products that are displayed aren't really similar to what I sell. This, however, should be fixed as more people join. Overall, I think this is a great app for advertising.

Soho Charlotte

I love this app. I use this in conjunction with Shopify, and the exposure I have receive has helped. I'm looking forward to seeing what these next few months will look like. I do recommend this app.

Screen O Rama

Very easy to use and install . Great way to generate traffic . The ads seem to be fairly well targeted as well .

Demaithili

I really like the concept its a perfect way to cross advertise and work with other shopify websites as we all have the same goal.
problem with this app is its displaying my ads in my store only and charging for me for credits.

Kay Jay Now

Excellent app. Great way to get your app shown across different platforms and shopify stores. And it's free so long as you generate traffic to other sites. Very straightforward and easy to install and setup

Raven Jewelers

Flywithjaebek

This is great. My store is getting a lot of exposure.

Fourus

Its awesome. Easy to use and you get seen more. Its perfect! Thank you very much!

Tja7

Good help for advertising the notice of the shop.