Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Be.Ueauty

I really like how easy to navigate the app. It just vet easy steps to follow and I will be using this more often.

BLM on me

Easy to use so far. Need traffic to my website so I'm trying all different options. Free option, that's even better.

Gallery Wallrus

Seems really good so far. Use my referral code to get 100 extra free points: 79caf91ef9124bf0ae50e391f5e5aac7

Avian Select

Waited at least two hours or more for these people to approve my ads for pet bird products that are already authorized by Amazon. Sent them lots of messages about approving my ads and getting them running to no avail. This is a HORRIBLE service that wasted hours of my business time today. CLUNKY INTERFACE. Horrible time trying to setup ads. Setup two ads that never were enabled. Could not find a way to cancel this app from my store. This system could work well but there are lots of confusing issues. Ads created/pending are not listed anywhere that is comprehensible. Every time I create an ad the page changes to a data page with no data or info about the ad I created. There is no way to see how many ads you have pending or otherwise. The support team says ads have to be approved and approval depends on how many are in the queue. All the while their ads are showing on my pages but my ads are not running. This is a very confusing non-sensical system. Difficult to measure any daily business potential with this system. Also the app does not show up in my Shopify store admin. I have to go to the Shopify app store, browse for the app and click on 'add app' everytime to access my Verinode account. ---I found the listing for the ads I created by going backwards from the ad creation page. Have four ads sitting in the queue quite some time now not approved. This does not work for my business. I am not paying this company to wait for my ads to be approved. This is no way to earn my business.

December 8, 2020

Hi there,
All ads are manually reviewed before our team before they go live, to ensure the quality of the ads going through the service. Depending on how many ads are in the queue, there may be some delays. Getting ads reviewed is a normal process that exists on any ad platform. If you want to stop showing ads on your store, you can go to the Partner Ads Settings page, and disable the display unit from there. If you want to see the summary of your ads, you can go to the navigation bar, and click on the My Ads / Summary link. If you need assistance with that, please reach out to us at support@varinode.com. If you are unable to locate the Apps section in your Shopify Admin console, you should contact Shopify Support for guidance on how to use their console. While you may not be a fan of our UI, it was built by referencing the Facebook Ad platform. If you have difficulties working your way through our UI, you'll likely have difficulties using any ad platform.
Cheers,

My Skull

Very beautiful, how it was done, I liked it, everything is very good, everything is perfect, very good quality and works great

InfantBreathe™

After you pay them, so called "Customer service" will NEVER reply you to help. Do NOT recommend them

December 8, 2020

Hi there,
If you require assistance, please be sure to reach us at support@varinode.com. We are happy to help
Cheers,

Rayford Attire

amazing. very glad I used this. Glad this is a free option. I thought that I would always have to pay, but this free, amazing.

ChargingRac

Amazing extension for my store, really helped to generate real traffic and get my brand exposure up.

Lees Villa

Just started, Seemless integration. Easy to use. let us seehow it goes. Would like the target audience option to be a bit more specific than just "country"

KHRUMS™

This is the best ads app that I've downloaded. Its very easy to use and navigate. The best thing about it, ADS was free!!