Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

egger24shop

diese ads app ist einfach super darum kann mann sie weiter empfehlen
danke beste grüße .,.,,.,.,,.,.

onatee

I used this app to help me do ads. I really like how it does great. It would be nice if it did better as applications on smart phones

2MaskOff

A long time ago, they descend on this site. I ate for free, now for money. The price is available adequate. Not like some of them.

La Boutiquet

I REALY LIKE HOW ITS WORKING. ITS VERY SIMPLE AND EASY. I RECOMMEND THIS APP TO EVERY ONE TO USE IT

I Love Writing

Nothing happens and they ask you before you use the application to rate them with 5 stars. Let the users try it first and then ask for a review. Also it does not let me upload a new review.

Narcile™ Hose Holder

Why don't you post the ad I prepared? why don't you reply to my e-mails? Please return my deposited and unspent money. They didn't get back to the emails I sent. Absolutely do not believe this practice.

April 28, 2021

Hi there,
You currently have no ads running, which would explain why there is no activity. If you wish to have ads running, you would need to create a campaign using the Ad Cash model, then create some ads under it. If you need assistance with that, you can reach us at support@varinode.com.
Cheers,

Gads King

So far so good. Just waiting to see how much traffic I can actually get from this so that if I do I will be paying more.

Besty World

bad serivce to me i just waste 10 dollar with fake reslt it say 40k view for 10 dollar i got 5k with 6 clic and i'm sure they are fake just waste my money and my second store i try free share credit people advertise in my store but my ads not approved or showed zero clic or view.....

April 28, 2021

Hi there,
The traffic you receive is highly dependent on the campaign values you set. If you have a higher campaign max-bid set, you will spend more on every click, and go through your budget much quicker. If you need help customizing your campaign values, you can reach us at support@varinode.com for assistance.
Cheers,

Carbon Cases

Easy to use App. Hoping to generate more traffic so people can purchase great products at a great price.

Grinding Gaming

Was up and running in less that about 5 min while im still trying to get verified on the big advertising sites. They suspended me and ive told them this is my first time doing it. In the time it took for me to get rejected now I am already driving sales! Very happy!