Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Free

Regal Products HQ

Served ads for others all day after installing but my ads were pending the entire time. Messaged developer and never got a response. Uninstalled.

Dadhats2ow6ix

THIS IS A SCAM!!!!! THEY RIP ME OFF $25 I TRY CONTACTING COSTUMER SUPPORT FOR OVER A MONTH AND GET ANY RESPOND.. I WILL BE REPORTING THE ISSUE TO SHOPIFY

Doctors Special

uninstalling this garbage. no thanks

Hat Heaven 4

the app just freezes every time I want to edit my campaign. I'm willing to change this to a 5 star if it just saves my increases ad bid. I like the concept overall and it is a very good app but some functions don't work

Saveana

Inappropriate ads were shown on my website - saveana.com

Ephraim Organics

This is supposed to be an cost-free exchange. They say "Varinode Ads is a free Ad exchange". It is NOT FREE. When it is on, it brings looky loos to my shopify store. But I have to go to this shopify app EVERY day to turn it back on. You have to PAY for "credits", then you exchange "credits". They have opposed my previous review, so I will try again. Next step is a complaint directly to Shopify about their fraudulent advertisement. IT IS NOT FREE! DO NOT give this person access to your Shopify files. You will regret it!

Facbooks

this website did nothing for me apart from ad their own ads on my website without my consent !!!!!!!!!!!!! so very useless in my opinion.

Angelfacedresses

Kept getting ads on my website that were exactly like my products and instead of helping me it was make a competition.

Sisters By Choice Designs

I had removed Ads from my shopify account after using it successfully a while. I just recently reloaded the program but it won't work right. At all in fact. I have emailed support 3 times and have not even gotten a return email. Looks like I will soon be removing the app again.

A Dance Life

The concept is a good one, but you do not have any controll over what ads pop up on your website. Wel are a christian business that sells dance supplies to adults and children. After installing the app the very first ad that popped up on our website was for BDSM and adult sex toys.